Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Of course Eze gets a goal and an assist the week after I give up on him :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Please let us know which other players you’re about to bin off

Ta.

3 Likes

I’ve got Zaha and Bamford in my team :blush:

1 Like

Me too. Zaha with one poxy assist, while the guy I took out cost less and got a goal and an assist :unamused:

If it’s any consolation, I’ve got players playing against one another tomorrow.

Big Pierre v Emi
Grealish v Big Pierre
Bin Dipping Cunt defender v Ake

Relying on Vardy to bag 6 goals against that hotbed of shit Wolverhampton Wankerers tomorrow

I hope Son goes absolutely nuts again WBA as I accidentally triple captained him while drunk the other night and forgot to turn it off lol

1 Like

Oh and now the week I put a Chelsea defender in, they end their clean sheet streak. Obviously.

1 Like

need to find a way to get Zyiech in. think it will be for James as I dont fancy an Everton double up with DCL that much anymore

I wanted to bring Ziyech in with a 1 Chelsea+1 Southampton strategy, and due to the early deadline I had to decide fast for Ziyech + Southampton defender or Chilwell + Ward-Prowse and was on the 2nd option before time ran out :expressionless:, so missed out on about 7 extra points due to not having a Southampton defender/Ziyech pair up instead. I’m aiming for Ziyech to come in soon though.

I hate the fact that I like Son so much that I’d be willing to put a spurs player on my FPL squad. I even vice captained him :bergkamp2:

1 Like

Good choice mate well done awesome guy

1 Like

You may take some pleasure in knowing I benched Bamford for Jorginho, thinking the latter had a higher chance of scoring a pen than the former getting a goal. 6 points lost there.

Jorginho the cunt only came on for 19 minutes. Hate trying to predict Chelsea’s XI in general tbh, they have too many options in attack and rotate unpredictably

1 Like

I think Werner is on pens for Chelsea now anyway. He took them the other day in the CL even though Jorginho was on the pitch.

1 Like

That’s Jorginho getting fucked off then, thanks for the insight there

1 Like

It’s always shite when Spurs win, but if they’re going to do it, then might as well captain Kane and get some FPL points from those horrible cunts. He was the most captained so no competitive advantage really, just keeping pace with most other people

1 Like

Was hoping for a bigger haul from Kane. If they’re going to win, at least win big and bag me more FPL points. Go figure it’s a measily little goal against a side like WBA. I triple captained him. At least I’m not cursing it during a double GW. I actually hate this chip. Took a shot and at least he didn’t blank. And he looked to be getting 3 bonus points, so that’ll help. Such is FPL.

3 Likes

Worry not you could be @Cristo right now, think he triple captained Son :laca:

3 Likes

I TC’ed Son lol

Thought he was destined for a madness against relegation fodder WBA

2 Likes

I did indeed!