Fantasy Premier League 20/21

1 Like

Food for thought if bringing in Werner:

1 Like

Heā€™s starting today :smiley:

I didnā€™t even realise he wasnā€™t playing last weekend until I saw he got 0 points. I only have one goalkeeper (the other is a 4m one who never plays). Itā€™s a risky strategy, but usually itā€™s fine, you donā€™t often see the rotation of the first choice GK in the league.

1 Like

Good news. I know. It was a weird one. I usually have my 4m backup from the same team as a just in case, but I didnā€™t this time. And Sanchez was 3rd choice.

I did well to keep Tarkowski in.

Brighton v Burnley has nils each written all over it

1 Like

Just need it to finish 0-0 to get those sweet sweet CS for Lamptey and Taylor

Yeah, easy defensive points there. Wonder how many people paid Ā£15 to watch that :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Great start :joy:

I was never playing them anyway tbh they are there as the backup options

2 Likes

What defenders have you started with them? Those two should have been a shoe in!

2 Likes

Iā€™m never going to start them ahead of Robertson or Tierney they are fixture proof. Plus I transferred in Bellerin for Saiss.

Iā€™ve never started them. They only play if injuries or suspension happens to my main 3.

Ah ok, fair enough. Youā€™ve gone strong. Two Arsenal defenders might hurt you at some point though.

2 Likes

I only ever wanted Tierney but Bellerin has been super impressive recently even if we donā€™t get a CS there is a good chance he gets an assist.

The Arsenal attack isnā€™t worth the money either

What a waste of a transfer. Shouldā€™ve taken the one week punt on Adams. And I benched KWP - CS+3 bonus points. Starting to think I should just leave him in. Bet TAA doesnā€™t return.

None of those Liverpool defenders are fixture proof man, what season you watching :rofl:

Robbo can assist and score in every game him and Tierney will play every week as they are the :goat:ā€™s

Canā€™t see how you can deny it haha no one picks the Liverpool full backs for the clean sheets alone

1 Like

Wouldā€™ve been gone already if I didnā€™t have issues elsewhere. Ings was out for suree so made that transfer. Heā€™ll be gone with my WC.

I actually have Robertson but they are far from essential at the moment, TAA hasnā€™t been worth the money and Roberton barely has either when compared to other cheaper options

Need to be producing big returns to justify their prices, not that they wonā€™t because itā€™ll click at some point but it isnā€™t right now.

I benched Robertson this game week and will be transferring him out soon. Good chance heā€™ll come back in at some point though

1 Like

Iā€™ve gone for Ziyech this week, letā€™s see if that pays off

Scottish bias coming through :wink: got to back the skipper

I have Pendandes :xhaka2:

2 Likes