Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Bellerin and his 12 points sitting on my bench :sob:

Why didnā€™t I have faith in the main man?!

2 Likes

Why did you bench him?

Iā€™m thinking of bringing him in alongside Tierney our full backs look great this year

Heā€™s been in my team every week, but just figured even if we win today we wouldnā€™t get a clean sheet. Stupid decision I know. In hindsight, heā€™s my most expensive defender so should be in my team every week :facepalm:

Heā€™s my first sub, so hopefully someone wonā€™t play.

Fernandes captain and betting on a Utd penalty. The reverse jinx worked :sunglasses:

NOOOOOOOOO I didnā€™t know who to bench last over Taylor or Lamptey. I choose the wrong one :sob:

1 Like

YESSSS LAMPTEYYY

The only one of my defenders turning up

Still not a great week for me though. Iā€™ll just about break 60pts if Iā€™m lucky.

That sounds like a good week to me. I currently have 27 points :frowning_face: That 12 points from Bellerin on my bench is really annoying me.

Lampty will be coming in for Saiss but Kane is flopping in the bonus FFS

Still have Bamford and Dallas to play.

@Phoebica Ouch, how did you not play your boy, serves ya right :smile:

Iā€™ve got seven players that got two points or fewer.
Can anyone beat this?

Whoā€™s got Bale?

I know :sob: I always make emotional decisions so I think I was trying to prove to myself that I can be objective and went with my head telling me we wouldnā€™t get a clean sheet :roll_eyes:

Ah well, happy to be wrong.

1 Like

Happy that my jinx on Fernandes worked, but my defence let me down big time.

Iā€™m actually above a average right now without any keeper points and one to play. Took a punt on a Fulham player for this week. Weā€™ll see if it pays off. Even it only 2 points, I wouldnā€™tā€™ve only gotten that with Trossard who I transferred out to free up cash.

Now Iā€™m in a tough situation. One GW left before internationals and if Ryan canā€™t play next week, then I donā€™t have a GK as backup is gone. Ings and Mitchel a doubt. Want to get rid of TAA. Iā€™ve already taken a few more hits than I wouldā€™ve liked. Might just bench TAA next week, risk Ings and get a GK in. Need to wait for news on Ryan. They play Burnley next week ffs. Some decisions to make.

I have a green arrow!

1 Like

Deadline is 4pm today

I guess everyone is going down the Spurs route for their captain? :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Difficult decisions to be made here. I took Reece James out a couple of weeks ago and now want to put him back in. Fucks sake

I donā€™t want to take any more hits, especially as Iā€™m planning to WC with the international break coming up. But Iā€™m worried about Ryan after last week and my backup is gone, so no one to replace him. However, if leaky defences this season, I donā€™t want to risk an -4 for 2 points with my upcoming WC.

Still deciding between starting KWP, Soucek or Lookman. Leaning towards the first two but have to choose one. Captaincy is currently on Kane. I know Son could provide a bigger return, but Kane has been more consistent in his returns. Heā€™s only blanked once in GW1 whereas Son has blanked 3 times (GW1,3,7).

I really want Werner in the team but, unless I lose eight points, I canā€™t afford him.
Heā€™s probably going to fill his boots against Sheffield United

Yeah, I wouldā€™ve gone Ings to Werner if I couldā€™ve afforded to. I was 0.3 shy. After being burned by Werner before I didnā€™t want to risk another -4 for nothing when Iā€™ll be activating my WC for next GW. Plus, both Havertz and Pulisic are set to miss out this weekend, so that could impact his performance if heā€™s out wide again.

1 Like