Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Now a bad time to confess I used my 1 transfer of James > Grealish? :joy:

1 Like

You arenā€™t alone. He was the 4th most transferred out player. 360K+ transferred him out. The bigger questions is how many of those managers are on a WC and will now go and transfer him back in.

I donā€™t have Rodriguez, but I do have DCL. I have Grealish though. Hoping he brings home some points tonight against Leeds. Theyā€™ve lost Philips, so weā€™ll see how their MF does.

1 Like

Transferred mcather out an brought in grealish. Tho need to get rid of podence next week

I had money ITB and went Podence to Son this week. Set that up last week. Probably shouldā€™ve just taken the -4 then.

@k1tsun3

Iā€™ve gone for Zaha as captain again. Heā€™s so hit n goddamn miss, though. Fulham away. 50/50 he performs.

The issue is I have both Big Pierre and Vardy in my team. They always score against each otherā€™s clubs and itā€™s Arsenal v Leicester again this Sunday. Iā€™m too scared to make either of them captain, though :man_shrugging:

Who else do you have? Hoping Auba wakes up after last night, but that will depend on Partey starting. He can put a ball over the top for Auba and cause all sorts of trouble.

Almiron (shit), Lucas Moura (even shitter) and James Rodriguez (but heā€™s injured and I fear Neverton will surprisingly lose this weekend)

Up front I have Bamford (canā€™t be relied upon) and Calvert-Lewin (again, fearful theyā€™ll lose) flanking Vardy

The stats would say DCL. But as you say, Zaha against Fulham could be big. Definitely start Rodriguez those and just have your bench in order.

1 Like

Whoā€™s everyone gone for for captain?

Salah

1 Like

Salah. Went with the captanay algorithm from a patreon I support. Iā€™ve gone against it up until this point and got screwed, going with the second or third choice. Watch, now that Iā€™ve gone with it, Salah will blank.

Fingers crossed :smile:

I had Son captain all week, then changed to ManƩ today.

1 Like

Salah, against Sheffield

1 Like

Gomez for Liverpool is on the cheap, peeps, if anyone wants to invest

Sounds odd, but the way the season is going I only want to invest in defenders with attacking potential. Liverpool are also without their goalkeeper and VVD, so clean sheets wonā€™t be as straight forward for them any more.

1 Like

Ahh very good point.

I was thinking of Tierney, but in spite of how good he is, heā€™s probably the worst possible FPL player.

No clean sheets, no assists, no goals. :joy:

Try the guy on the right :wink:

1 Like

Haha definitely. Put in some good performances already this season.

Iā€™ll make sure I transfer him in when we play Chelsea. He always does well against them

Went for Salah captain as well

Iā€™ve gone Salah aswell had to wait until the game became alive again as I forgotten who I gave it to. :joy: