Fantasy Premier League 20/21

This is the first week I set my team up early. Made early transfers and confirmed my team and captain back on Tuesday. Haven’t made a single change since. This is a first.

1 Like

gone for kane captain

Went Salah captain because they’re at home against a dump Sheffield United, although I was tempted to stick with Kane - he’s in great form atm.

Wish I’d stuck with Kane actually, Burnley are a crock of shite now so Spurs should win by a few there tbh

1 Like

I think Emi Martinez will get a bonus point(s) today even though he conceded 3 goals :thinking:

Hope you enjoyed the yellow card :ozil:

2 Likes

I brought in Mings which was bad, but my boy Bamford smashed it. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Did not see that coming. Anyone have Bamford? I expected goals, but I thought it wouldn’t been close, 3-2 going either way. Damn. If someone could predict when to transfer in and out the cheaper strikers, they could rack up some points.

I only have Grealish, so not too much invested in this match. Now watch people got get Bamford in and next week it’ll be Watkins with a brace or hattrick.

Just Everton undefeated still.

1 Like

I’ve seen plenty of people bench their Leeds defenders for their other cheap defenders. Wonder how many will regret it.

I benched Dallas but in favour of Robertson, Saiss and Lamptey who for me had more chances of a clean sheet plus are capable of attacking returns.

Fair play to Bamford, he continues to prove the doubters wrong.

2 Likes

I had Banford on the bench and sold Costa for Salah.

1 Like

That’s definitely worse than benching a Leeds defender. But it may have been a logical choice with how well Villa had been doing defensively.

Who is Costa?

Helder Costa from Leeds I’d imagine

1 Like

Well my Leeds defender Douglas was loaned out to Blackburn a few weeks ago so you can all have a laugh at me haha

1 Like

At the start of the season I had Nyland as my second GK. he turned red last week, I clicked on him and it said “contract terminated” :laughing:

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing:

Shit I’ve got Nyland as well, thought he was injured hehe

1 Like

Has anyone got him in their team? I keep thinking about it but never actually do it

1 Like

I had at the start but he blanked a couple of times so I got rid.

My friends algorithm advised him as a top pick for the season.

Can you share more of the algos findings? :grin:

My friend has a website for it!

Totally free to use, gives you Top Value, Differential and Budget picks as well as fixture analysis etc.

There’s an app as well.

I was sceptical at first but it’s gotten a lot of picks right.

2 Likes