Fantasy Premier League 20/21

I think it is.

Now auto subs can’t break your formation otherwise the sub won’t come off the bench, you’ll just score zero lol.

ah shit (for the league dont care less about the fantasy league)

Ahh thanks for your input then

1 Like

You’re welcome, glad i could be of some help to you all :pepe1:

You’ve misread the rule. I just double checked. It’s one to easily misunderstand. It says you can break ‘formation rules’. So a mf can be replaced by a striker. The main issue is defence. If you start 3 defenders and one doesn’t play and no defender in the bench plays, he can’t be replaced by a striker or mf because formation rules require a minimum of 3 defenders.

Are you sure because in the scenario @Calum referred to it’d likely be a 3-5-2 to start with so how would you be able to replace James with a striker which would make it 3-4-3?

Surely that’s breaking formation rules?

The only formation rules there are are that you must have at least 3 defenders and 1 striker. If you have only 2 playing defenders in your team, first person on the bench will be skipped if he is not a defender and the first defender on your bench order will come in. It’s always been like that, it’s nothing new.

1 Like

Ah OK thanks.

Thanks. That explanation was much clearer than mine.

Remember, peeps, deadline this week is this evening at 6.30pm.

2 Likes

Tempted to play my free hit because of Rodriguez and Brewster.

When do you guys usually use your free hit?

1 Like

Last season I did it on a week when there were only about 5 games because over half my players were missing. But not sure if there will be any game weeks like that this season as it’s all cramped in.

2 Likes

In the spring when there is fa cup games and pl games at the same time and you have like 4 players playing so you till up on Burnley and other bottom half club players :rofl:

1 Like

Good point!

Starting him again now :joy:

1 Like

Was just going to post that. That’s why I said I would’ve started him and made sure I had a good 1st sun just in case. But if I was looking to take a hit to bring him in, I would still hold off.

1 Like

350K players transferred him out off of the back of those comments, oops

3 Likes

That’s just stupid. You’d think they would’ve learn after so many got burned by Son doing the same thing. Even more so since this would’ve been short-term. Choosing not to bring him in is one thing, selling is something completely different. That’s why I simply said focus on your first sub.

2 Likes

Exactly imaigne selling when you bought him for 7.5 or something only to see him line up and haul against Southampton haha

Even with Ancelotti’s comments it sounded like a one week miss at most, some have no patience.

1 Like