Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Just the OA league :laughing:

Iā€™ve gotten rid of Neves the Wolves shit and put in Zaha. And captained Zaha, too.

#knowing me, knowing you, zahaaaa#

1 Like

How much is Zaha?

7.2mil, darlā€™

And heā€™s got Brighton at home. Surely guaranteed points?

Ended up going with Kane as captain. The fucking anxiety of this weekly captain decision is getting too much

1 Like

Hope he gets sent off

1 Like

Only after he scores an own goal though

I ended up bringing Kane in this week. Wanted to wait by the KDB injury made me rethink my transfers. Ended up doing KDB + Werner OUT and Grealish + Kane IN. I now have 3.8 ITB though. But itā€™ll give me a week to decide what to do next. Up on the chopping block are Soucek, Poden and Ings. Need to see how they get on this week.

I have 6.7m in the bank :smiley:

1 Like

Do you have any premium players? At least one right?

Yeah De Bruyne who is not going to feature :smiley:

Think itā€™s time for Werner to finally bring some points in, so itā€™s basically him and Son I am relying on this roundā€¦ :ozil:

I was contemplating keeping Werner and going getting Soucel out this week and going Son + Grealish, but I think Kane is the better long-term options and more likely to score in a difficult fixture.

Yeah Kane is deffo the better option, just switching the two in this specific round seemed pointless, especially at the cost of 4 points and given that I have Son.

Agree. I wouldnā€™t have taken a hit to get either in. I had 2 ft. Before KDB injury, I was going to go Soucek + Werner to Son + Watkins as Grealish + Kane was just out of budget. Glad I didnā€™t make an early transfer.

Frakking Werner. Figure he scores. Now watch Ings blank. If it wasnā€™t for KDB being injured, I probably wouldā€™ve kept Werner.

1 Like

Nice to see everyone got rid of Werner while I kept the faith :sunglasses:

1 Like

:wenger2:

1 Like

Me 2 :grin:

I wanted to. And I was going to until KDB. So shouldā€™ve axed Ings. But I went with the stats. Go figure. This has been my luck so far since project restart.

Youā€™re the Werner Brothers

1 Like