Fantasy Premier League 20/21

KDB will 100% play and score against us

Iā€™m holding off on bringing Kane and Son in right now. Their big goals fests came against sides that play a higher line. WHU have only conceded 7 shots on target so far and kept Vardy quiet. Even if Spurs win, I think itā€™ll be a low scoring game. I can honestly see a 1-1 draw here. And Spurs have Burnley after. If I was on a WC Iā€™d bring one in, but I wouldnā€™t take a hit. Iā€™m happy to wait. Iā€™ll set things ups so Iā€™ll be able to bring one in GW6 or 7.

That said, anything is possible this season, so Kane and Son could put on a show and so could Antonio. :woman_shrugging:

Is Bale is ready yet? He could eadily explode on hid debut.

Really stuck on who to captain for this week with KDB not certain to be fit

FPL is saying Bale has a 50% chance of playing due to fitness issues, but who knows.

FPL can often be a bit hit or miss with the less severe fitness stuff.

Chelsea have some decent fixtures coming up as well, want to put Pulisic in, but not sure heā€™ll start yet

Heā€™ll need a while to get match fit I should think

Iā€™m going to stick with KDB but if he and Man City have another poor performance, which will be good for us, then I might go for Grealish who is a lot cheaper.

I think Chelsea might hit a bit of form as well so maybe a few of their players might be the way to go.
I might avoid any player from Man U or Fulham until they change managers.

1 Like

KDB almost always shines against us, but itā€™s a question of fitness. Their form has been shite but weā€™re always the sorry cunts that other teams magically bounce back against.

Otherwise will stick with Kane. Donā€™t think Liverpool will score a lot of goals against in form Everton away from home, but Salah is always a pretty safe bet.

1 Like

I sold Salah but he is almost guaranteed to get points but is too expensive.
Everton have had a great start to the season but they have let in a few as well so there could be loads of goals in that game.
Iā€™ve got Calvert Lewin as well as Robertson and VVD so itā€™s an awkward situation.

My shittest defender just got shipped off on loan to Blackburn until July lol

Do I get a free transfer for him or am I just fucked?

KDB is out according to Pep.

Already transferred him out on a wild card last week.

The city attack is far from essential for the next few weeks at least, hate to say it but Spurs attack is promising.

Agree. Iā€™ve been debating my moves. Was hoping heā€™d be fit because I wanted to focus on other areas, but think heā€™ll have to go now. Didnā€™t want to take a hit, but I just might take a -4 now.

Vardy is a doubt + Soyuncu out and Evans a doubt. Could be some more attacking points for Villa assets.

Was considering getting rid of Ings this week, but with both Mendy and Thiago Silva out, I fancy him to get a return.

I imagine KDB to Son will be one of the most easiest transfers made this season haha.

Inetesting about Leicester, I have Grealish now so that could be huge

1 Like

I was considering the Villa double up as an option. My main options were:
Werner + Soucek OUT
Watkins + Grealish IN or Watkins + Son IN
Price changes leave me 0.1 shy of Watkins + Son. Iā€™m now debating if I should keep Werner for one more week or take a -4.

Now I need to consider KDB. If Vardy was definiltey fit, Iā€™d probably take and bring him in for Werner, but not a chance with him a doubt.

1 Like

Iā€™ve already taken a -4 to get Martial out and Son in, but Iā€™m tempted to make that -8 just because I know KDB is going to be out for a while and even then heā€™s been underwhelming so far.

Go onā€¦ :wink: At the end of the day its a free game thatā€™s meant to be fun if you donā€™t take it super serious I see no reason why you canā€™t take more than -4ā€™s to get the team you want.

Iā€™ve totally changed my minset towards FPL this season. I just play for fun now instead of worrying about points hits and overall rank haha.

You are never in control this game is sorely based on luck :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah well you would say that after you took a minus 20 hit or whatever it was, lol

4 Likes

Iā€™d take it again if I hated my team donā€™t see the big deal tbh. Iā€™ve not lost anything :joy: