Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Thank goodness Ings has got a goal!

1 Like

Finally got rid of Aubameyang for Salah.

Until Artera starts playing to his strengths thereā€™s no point in having him. No goals since Fulham is some Giroud level shit.

2 Likes

Yeah I hate having to take Auba out but I would likely be making it my next move, if not for VVDā€™s injury.

I need to prioritise transferring him out for a new first choice defender. Aubaā€™s price might drop in the meantime but the majority of midfield alternatives are cheaper than him so can wait it out. And I donā€™t mind with Partey being integrated and LEI, MU next, I think we will have chances to score.

Is Bruno Fernandes the best FPL player of all time?

1 Like
1 Like

Brewster is only on the bench :eyes: I know quite a few people have got him.

I kept him on my bench for a reason :smirk:

Zaha scores a pen

Oh captain, my captain

1 Like

That was a soft pen. If thatā€™s a pen, then Brighton shouldā€™ve has one in the final minutes for a similar soft foul. The inconsistency on pens gets my blood boiling. Especially after we werenā€™t give one for Walkerā€™s high boot.

Time for me to move Trossard on. Iā€™ve been patient long enough. His underlying stats are great but luck just isnā€™t on his side. Then he was taken off early today.

My main watchlist atm:
D: Robertson, Digne, Castagne, Chilwell (My defense has been shite. Taylor (itā€™s Burnley) and Mitchell (price) are safe, but TAA, KWP and Egan are good to go. But there have been so many goals that I want to get my forward line in shape with no more hits and reassess at the next international.
M: Son, Rashford, Barkley, Bowen, Rodriguez, Pulisic, Sterling (Although I think Iā€™ll stick without a City player for awhile - hate Pep roulette)
F: Watkins, Antonio, Brewester (The latter would be mainly to ride the bench and go with a mf 5)

Iā€™d also love to get Martinez in as Ryan hasnā€™t been great really. Not been impressed with many GKs this season.

1 Like

With the amount of goals scored, buying expensive defenders is no good unless theyā€™re getting goals and assists as well.
Iā€™m going to have to swap VVD for either Chilwell or Digne.
I might have to swap De Bruyne for Sterling as well.

1 Like

Agree. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m consider TAA to Robertson, Digne to Chilwell.

And there is another Son goal. WHU letting me down.

My FPL defence is always dirt cheap. 4.5 is the average price of my back line.

1 Like

I usually have one premium, and TAA was it last season. Stuck with him this season, but shouldā€™ve gone with Robo, seems the better option this season and I think youā€™ll see more cs from Lā€™pool once Allison is back.

Even without VVD? Big loss, that.

Kane captain and Son is in my team too :bellcry:

Son is my captain, do wish Iā€™d kept Kane though. 0.1 short of being able to get him back in as well :sob:

That it is and looks long-term, so yeah, may not be worth it. But I hate wasting transfers on defense, so Iā€™m likely to hold off until after the international break when I may use my WC.

I think Iā€™ll prioritise Trossard this week. At 6m heā€™s taking up quite a but of dosh. Sadly heā€™s been unlucky. Salah and Kane are my only true premium players and I think itā€™ll stay that way and Iā€™ll fill out my mf with the next teir as they are just performin better.

Son has had a good start. Canā€™t judge my choice to wait until I see Grealish pay. Opted for him so Iā€™d have more flexibility next week with other platers Iā€™m looking to move on. But glad I did get Kane in. Pissed I made a last minute change of Captain from Kane to Salah. Iā€™ve really sucked at the captaincy this season.

Heā€™s probably going to rise again by Monday lol

Is Moyes back on the bench? If so, this is the Moyes effect. They played so well with hims gone.