Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Lamptey looks to be the best thing in that Brighton team, so he should be a starter.

Mitchell is the one who is a doubt. I guess he could stay in the team. I mean, if he is playing well, they could maybe play PVA a little further forward.

If Podence doesn’t play there is numerous other 5.5’s to come in.

Lamptey is locked in as Brighton’s first choice RB.

Mitchell is the dead 3rd on the bench that never plays.

Brewster will get regular points even if just appearance points for the blades.

It’s the absolute perfect bench for me

1 Like

All these “you have to put Manchester players in your team for week two” crew can fuck off. What a waste of space!

4 Likes

Lol ffs, if I went with my instinct this week I would have had Everton points instead of Utd disaster classes. Safety first strategy for the week is in the bin.

Went for Martial over Fernandes because he relies on penalties, really.

Yeah didn’t fall for that trap, that Villa game showed they aren’t at it yet.

Captained Rashford :laughing:

Do you not have Auba?

Na, mine was the team you didn’t like, partially because of that :joy:
Was top of the OA league week 1, won’t be as good this week :upside_down_face:

Haha I didn’t like it and then you were top? Shows my bad judgement :see_no_evil:

But yeah, you definitely need Aubameyang.

Well still 0 points for this week since none of my players have played yet. Here’s hoping for a Auba hattrick. But so glad I decided to bank a transfer instead of taking a -4 to get a Utd asset in. Although I do wish I would’ve brough DCL in already.

Lots to think about for GW3. It’ll be interesting to see how City do. Hopefully my players return this week. Need to get Vinagre out too, so looking to probably make 3 transfers and take a -4.

Auba is definitely out this week I don’t care about his numbers. Watching a frustrainging match is bad enough, but then my player not getting a goal spoils the joy. This is why I don’t normally have Arsenal players in my FPL team.

Who you putting in for him?

For the upcoming fixtures Auba is probably more dangerous than even these types of games.

We’ve had great results against the top sides from the low block and countering with Auba. He’s scored 5 goals in 3 of those types of games recently.

Still a tough call to keep him in when every other year we’ve been hammered by Pool.

Undecided. Will wait until I see the City match. Currently thinking KDB or Sterling. I banked my transfer and wasn’t too impressed with Utd.

Ings is up on the block depending on his performance this week too. And I need to get rid of Vinagre. Already lost .1 there.

Agree. It’s more about having FPL on the mind when I watch Arsenal play. It drives me crazy. Like now. Instead just completely celebrating the Eddie goal I’m grumbling that is wasnt’ Auba.

KDB is on pens, so I’d go with him. I’m gonna try downgrade my strike force (currently have Werner, Jimenez and Martial) and squeeze in KDB alongside ManĂ© and Auba in midfield.

This isn’t good haha. You should learn to separate FPL and Arsenal

I have Werner Ings and Davis. Vinagra going down to 4.4 is killing me. I left 2m ITB and could’ve gone Davis -> DCL and Auba -> KDB/Sterling but I’m no .1 shy of doing that. Really pisses me off.

Didn’t you cheer a Spurs goal because you had Son in your team?

No? :joy: Take that back right now haha