Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Who did that then? I swear there was a thing on here about Spurs and FPL

Think it was @DavidHillier ? did he not do it during the NLD?

Oh yeah maybe. He was only joking though.

1 Like

I hardly ever have scum players let alone celebrate when they fucking score haha

I had son for two games last season and he blanked and got sent off :joy::joy::joy:

But you do celebrate when our rivals score. Maybe not Spurs, but teams competing for same positions.

I mean, I get it. When things don’t go your way, it’s a bonus to get FPL points, but never celebrate it.

2 Likes

I normally do by not having Arsenal players in my team. Generally it isn’t a big loss as there are other players out there who will score similar or more points. So I think I’ll stick with Salah and a City player. Better for my sanity. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

What has this got to do with being disappointed Auba didn’t score lol

You class Wolves as a rival?

Nothing.

Change your picture. I keep thinking you’re @Bl1nk

They were at the time. Vying for a EL place with us.

The conflicts with owning Auba was that I remember last season having Auba in my team on a couple of occasions, when other cheaper strikers were doing well so I would take him out for a few weeks (based on fixtures/forms of others) with the hope of bringing him back in later.

There was a point where he continued to score and I was happy that Arsenal scored but annoyed at the same time from others in my mini leagues that benefitted lol.

I’m used to the conflicts of interests though. Had Martial today but still happy that Man Utd did f all.

My number one rule though - Arsenal’s form > FPL form when it comes to my emotions

1 Like

Since I’m planning 3 transfers with a -4 I made 1 move already tonight. I lost .1 on Vinagre and decided to make an early move to Mitchell. Hopefully he’ll get a price rise tonight and I’ll make that .1 back. I needed to make that move anyway to fit the other 2 moves in that I want.

Definitley, but I’ve done pretty good without him. The midfield is loaded with options. An extra .5 will help me elsewhere. Don’t get me wrong, I celebrated that win, always do, but when them matches are tough like today, it’s a double whammy.

I actually find it easier to deal with players not performing when their team loses, especially with the big 6. But it’s just a little tougher with Arsenal. For years now, this hasn’t mattered much because there weren’t really any Arsenal players I wanted in my team.

Digne :eyes:

Zaha’s the one I’m making eyes for. Potentially on penalties if Luka Milivojevic stays on the bench.

:santi:

4 Likes

@Cristo do you still have Kane and Son? :joy::joy:

1 Like

He’s probably having an orgasm as we speak

I sure do

1 Like

I’m not playing it this year, but having Spurs players on the team when they’re playing Soton is always a good idea, easy money.