Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Done :fire:

I also want rid of McCarthy, Egan and ASM but that isnā€™t wildcard worthy I donā€™t think :joy::joy:

1 Like

I decided to hold off on transfers and wait for more data. I was considering Ings to DCL. Shouldā€™ve done it early and then I couldā€™ve gone Ward-Prowse to Rashford. Hopefully my players return. Trying to use more data this season, but itā€™s so hard to ignore all the chatter and the gut feeling. But all to often my gut has been wrong.

Kilch 5.5 scored in both games and on pens I am interested :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking that. Not just about him, but seeing how easily penalties are being given, itā€™s probably worth getting in a few penalty takers from various teams.

1 Like

Assist for Klich as well now

Wildcard
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:
:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

I had a choice between Richardson or Calvert Lewin and went with Richardson.
I was also tempted to make him captain but chose Aubameyang instead so I hope he isn form against West Ham.

I might have to play the wildcard after just a few games.

Iā€™ve just looked at a potential wildcard team and I like it a lot :joy::joy:

Greenwood on the bench. So just shows head > heart. :grin:

1 Like

Nice, hopefully he comes on and bags a point lol

I have wildcarded :joy:

My team looks absolute flames now :fire: like it a lot more than the one I started the first two GWā€™s with tbh :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, but you just know youā€™re going to change it again once youā€™ve seen all the games.

:joy::joy: canā€™t see myself changing it tbh. Everyone says this I know but I canā€™t see anyone I want over who Iā€™ve got.

3 Likes

I always do it around GW3/4 tbh. Iā€™ve never had a wildcard beyond September in all my years playing

And how has that strategy served you so far ? :slight_smile:

All right. Iā€™ve won my mini league with my mates every season apart from 2015/16 and 2017/18 lol.

Think Iā€™m always top ten on OA aswell

2 Likes

My team if anyone is interested. If Brewster joins SUFC as rumoured we have an active 4.5 striker. Taking a risk he joins and I can play 3-5-2 until he does. I know I said Rodriguez wasnā€™t for me but heā€™s passed the eye test heā€™s been Evertonā€™s best player in both games. I did want Martial for Werner but he has WBA next so he can stay for that juicy fixture haha.

Also my guy Emi :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a very good team to be fair.

1 Like

Are you backing Podence to be a regular starter now? Even with Jota leaving theyā€™ve still got Neto, Traore, Jiminez and the new boy Fabio Silva as attacking options.

Apart from that I think itā€™s just whether Lamptey and Mitchell will be first team players long term, as well as Brewster.

Good team overall.