Fantasy Premier League 20/21

True that, I’m leaning towards a defence mostly consisting of FB’s. I like Coufal as a budget choice.

Ait-Nouri at Wolves could be the new Dallas, apparently he’s been lining up at LW in preseason and is a very attacking FB in general.

I’m not sure I’m going with Fernandes to start with, I may do a Salah, Mane, TAA triple up.

3 Likes

Who are your 3 Chelsea players ?

Who are your 3 Liverpool players?

2 Likes

I don’t do fantasy but if I did I’ll take…

VVD
TAA
Salah

I love you Sol.

1 Like

Just checked my team, only have Mount from Chelsea. And might take him out, because he has had an extended break.

First draft was this apparently. Did this a few weeks ago. Gonna change Mount; and clearly need to get rid of Lamptey.

Only reason I put Ben White in was because I know he will join us and I was worried his price would go up from £4.5m :sweat_smile:

Toney and Jensen v Arsenal above Shaw v Leeds? Interesting decision…

Pretty similar to my team tbf, main difference is I’ve got 1 villa player compared to your 3. Can’t bring myself to pay 5.5 for an AV goalkeeper :rofl:

Not sure VVD’s making GW1

Fairly sure they don’t change player prices once they’re in the game, even if they change teams

Yeah ok. Stop talking sense :sweat_smile:

My team will probably change about 7965 times in the days leading up to the start of the season anyway

1 Like

Tbf I think the reason for that is both Neto and Podence are injured, and Traore wasn’t available for the preseason game(s), but that’s not to say he couldn’t start the season there.

Even if he was LWB I’d have him in my team if he was guaranteed gametime, but might get rotated with Marcal

Ashley Young for Villa. Listed as a defender. He’s attacking, right? He’s only 87 years old. :sweat_smile:

Do players prices go up if they move clubs?

I’ve never seen that actually happen before - the prices stay the same, no?

Anyway still got to sort my team. Can’t be arsed until more transfers are done and squads are settled. For example, Grealish at Villa is a great pick. At City, he’ll get Pep rouletted to fuck. Need to wait and see where these players end up.

Prices stay the same if you move clubs .

Nah. But his price will go up because Arteta ball involves loads of clean sheets.

1 Like

White is a decent shout at 4.5 tbf

1 Like

I might avoid Man City players because Guardiola’s constant rotation is annoying.
I did send him an email to complain about it but he hasn’t replied.

So I’m going with a few players from Man U, Leeds, Aston Villa and us.
I’ll also get Son then wait to see who Tuchel prefers before picking Chelsea players.

If Kane goes to Man City I’ll email Guardiola again to make sure he’ll be a first team regular before picking him.

1 Like

Obviously. Arteta has our defence solid.

We just need to score some goals.

One of the issues is you need your premium-priced MF/FW players, (which most city players in that category are), to be captain material. But it’s too risky to captain a player who might come on for 5 minutes to get you 2 points.

Historically someone like Mahrez was a decent option as not that expensive and played a fair number, but with him going up in price (I think) and Foden & Torres getting better all the time I don’t think it’s worth it anymore. Only one I would consider is Jesus because apart from someone playing out of position, he’s all they’ve got.

I had both Mahrez and Foden but, although they do get loads of points, they are rotated a lot.
This season I think Foden might play more regularly. but with so many top quality midfielders, it’s no surprise that Guardiola keeps swapping them around.
Like you say, I wouldn’t pick any Man City player, apart from KDB, to be captain.

download (4)

1 Like