Fantasy Football 2016/2017

Iwobi is gone. Sick of him at his stage (in FF terms you understand). Got the Welsh Xavi in his place. Defoe in for Wilson.

@Hass clear up that notification bar you messy bastard.

Scenes at my defence this weekend. Two 0’s even though they played in their teams fixture :grimacing:

Alexis captain. Aguero and Austin saving me.

Sanchez and Aguero as captain saved me. Otherwise my entire team got 1 pt each. No idea how I managed 51 points.

Getting Costa at 9.6 has to be my best ever transfer this season :sunglasses:

1 Like

who else is in the #Alexis46Crew? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You can thank me later lads.

1 Like

Hahahaha

Thank fuck for Evans and Captain Sanchez. They saved me this round with Cahill and Aguero going full on shit the bed mode and Firmino being out injured.

1 Like

Just making my intentions clear gents. Be ready.

I’ve dropped to 5th?! Outrageous!

I had him too.
I had Costa as captain and swapped to Sanchez.

Anyone with Spuds players are banned :slight_smile:

1 Like

Charlie Austin shoulder injury, after using my only free transfer on him when he was listed as A-Okay only two days ago… Fuck off! :joy:

You know when you can sense a shocker of a week ahead… :frowning:

Pretty much been my entire fpl season my dood.

Fucking Holebas and Allen sitting on my bench with 11 points

Dat midfield tho :sunglasses:

1 Like

Back at the top of the league :sunglasses:

Wonder how long this will last this time haha

Looks like my fantasy curse is alive and well. Özil and Sanchez killing it while KDB and Hazard haven’t done shit for me after bringing them in. We’ll see just how strong my voodoo is this week, I’ve got Lukaku as captain for our match with them this week. Only bad thing is I can’t afford Costa, I’d love to ruin his season.

Sold Rondon at the weekend and the fucking bastard has gone and scored a hattrick today.

Devastated.

2 Likes

who’s this guy on OA? he’s came from nowhere to now be topping the league as he’s just got 93 points with this team and knocked me off the top spot and I don’t think I’ve seen him on the table so far!

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/team/483441/event/16

and unlucky @JakeyBoy that’s an abosolute gutter lol. who did you bring in for him?

Whoever he is he should be banned for having 2 spuds players!