Fábio Vieira (21)

1 Like

^ Edu rn.

This looks like a steal of a deal atm.

3 Likes

Never looked phased, and seamlessly slotted into Odegaard’s position.

1 Like

He needs a gym membership but he really impressed me today. So comfortable on the ball and takes up brilliant positions. He made a very difficult strike look easy as well. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

I think he is going to get fouled a lot this season. Amazing goal today and looks like a very decent signing. As a result I do worry about ESR. Always had him as a backup No.10, but looks more likely now to just get game time on the wing when he is fit.

1 Like

Love ESR but when’s that going to be?

5 Likes
7 Likes

I think he is just as good as Ode (if people think he is not better).

For his goal, I loved how he hit it, watched it go in, and the stand still for a couple of seconds almost at disbelief at what he had just done

Superb finish

2 Likes

Can’t say that after just 1 game, can you? In fact, I am not even sure how good Ode is cause he’s only started performing consistently this season.

Am happy for Vieira but honestly, he didn’t have to do much in this game.

His vision and passing skills are on par… the rest, needs time to prove it.

I actually think he may have been unsure if it actually went it initially.

His stance said, “Hmm, That might just squeak in. Ah, it did. Nice.”

This guy is looking like another very astute buy.

9 Likes

Unreal cross for holding goal and technique in general

1 Like

I think we’re on to something with this guy. Holy smokes.

1 Like

Least physically imposing player on the pitch but he’s in the middle of almost every good move and chance. He’s got a magical left foot and seems like a really intelligent player, with instinctive understanding of space and movement and just a knack for making things happen in the final third.

I think we’ll soon be having discussions about how we get him more involved in PL matches. Good problem to have.

7 Likes

We used to have guys like that coming out of our ears. So nice to have more than just one in the team.

6 Likes

We got first taste of Ode & Vieira being together on pitch.
Hope we get them together more as season progresses.

1 Like