Fábio Vieira (21)

I get why people hate our fans if some are saying shit like “we have our own KDB” after a 5 minute cameo. I guess people judge a lot based on Twitter because you don’t see people spouting nonsense like that here. So cringe.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see him 90 minutes vs Zurich. Got a feeling this kid is special :fire:

2 Likes

60-70 minutes so he can play vs Everton as well

Fabio day is here

2 Likes

Odegaard, Vieira, Partey midfield incoming

:sweat_drops:
:giroud2:

City v. 2.0

2 Likes

So hyped for him tonight

1 Like

If he doesn’t get a hat trick I want him sold

3 Likes

Not watching tonight out of respect for The Queen.

7 Likes

Pleased with his debut

3 Likes

I thought he looked good on the ball but could have been a bit more assertive about getting involved.

When we had the ball in the final third, I saw him doing a lot of jogging around closer to the CF position and not quite enough dropping deeper and going wide to combine with Marquinhos and others, seeking little combinations to help unlock the defense. Maybe he was just following instructions from Arteta but for me it was a bit of a contrast with Odegaard and how he plays that role.

1 Like

Odegaard, if & when absent, will be missed but not critically

Slightly disappointed after that killer pass on the first goal.
Just wanted to see him on the ball more. Still first start and a few cameos off the bench will help.

1 Like

He looks really, really tidy. Fantastic technique and skill on the ball. Touch is silky af.

Can’t wait to see him settle in. The fucker is 22 years old as well.

Want another technician in midfield yet. Still not close to 07/08 levels but I want more guys like this at the club

4 Likes

He passed the first test, yes; but let’s not forget we played against an amateur team today.
Looking forward to his next test.

Im praying he is Xhakas replacement

Did I miss something? Thought that was a very average performance against a crap midfield. He’s had no pre season though and will need time. He clearly has ability.

1 Like

Didn’t expect this shot from him at all. So glad he is not shy about shooting.

2 Likes
9 Likes

I think you could see that from his Porto clips, he’s definitely not shy to shoot and has really good shooting technique, even with his right foot.

Also not shy to swing in a cross, I think he has some proper end product and numbers in him.
He knows when to pull the trigger.

7 Likes