Fábio Vieira (21)

It’s not dead. We generally used that when Partey hasn’t been available. That single pivot role isn’t an easy one.
But yeah, that’s what Arteta wants to use and he made it clear early on in his interviews/pressers.

I think Lokonga will be the pet project during preseason for Arteta and co. get more familiar with the role.

Hard to tell as no-one wears non Portuguese football shirts here, unless you go down south you might find a few sunburnt English immigrants or holidaymakers.

Probably the only thing that would make sense for me.

1 Like

Getting it back on track… lol

First thing that was very noticeable reading through the AFCi stuff last night was how small he is!

Wonder if he’s going to be strong enough, its going to be tougher than the Portuguese league, thats for sure.

I can’t believe this place is free. Arsenal Mania could never!

6 Likes

What a throwback by Tavares :wright: :+1: was a huge fan of the first season (like 15 years ago) :blush:

13 Likes

T-bag?! Ffs could have had a better name

Suited the character perfectly tbh lol

2 Likes

Loved him in only Only Fools and Horses.

He was in Only Fools and Horses?!

1 Like

The guy who played T-Bag should have played Joker ahead of Jared Leto.

Played that role to creepy perfection

2 Likes

Fabio Vieira looks a bit like a younger @JakeyBoy IMO…maybe a Portuguese cousin?

2 Likes

Speaking of which, haven’t seen too much of Jakey lately.

1 Like

He’ll not be back any time soon either after reading that fucking comparison lol

3 Likes

he’s been busy signing for arsenal in the last few days, that’s why

1 Like

Fucking love Prisonbreak

4 Likes

They should have ended it after the 1st season.

Downhill after that

3 Likes

I still enjoyed season 2 a lot personally, season 3 Sona was a bit of a poor one for me.

2 Likes
2 Likes

8 Likes