Fábio Vieira (21)

Great signing

For people who have special interest :ozil: :ozil: :ozil:

1 Like

Very excited by this transfer.

Judging by these pictures, he could definitely use a little time in the gym this summer. He’s got a pretty thin frame.

3 Likes

Great. First relevant piece of transfer business.
I am looking forward to see him play

1 Like

Like the word “relevant”

Announce Jesus!!! :tierney2: :laca2: :woozy_face:

I hope his play is better than his facial hair :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yous should try a danish hotdog then. They are absolutely delicious !

4 Likes

Fantastic signing, hope to see him raise the technical level of the team.

4 Likes

It’s disgraceful imo but some folks can’t really grow a full beard.

3 Likes

do you have any recommendation in Los Angeles/California area?

I found nothing by searching Danish Hotdog on Google…

Def got some nsfw results in there.

1 Like

I know what you mean… and nah… just hotdog… a lot of hotdog places… but nothing that I am looking for

1 Like

Hopefully he works that out soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to search Danish hotdog on Google. But I’m scared.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Left back sorted

14 Likes

absolutely we will not use him as ST… so basically he is competing with Ode, and then Partey/Xhaka

I’ve been thinking more about our formation next season, particularly with the signing of Vieira and the links to Raphinha. If we continued with a 4-2-3-1 formation next season Vieira would be competing with Odegaard for a starting position, along with ESR, however the more I think about it, the more I am convinced that Arteta wants to transition us to a 4-3-3, with one holding midifielder and two more advanced midfielders, aka a No.8 and a No.10. So I can see Vieira, Odegaard, ESR and potentially Tielemens or Ruiz (who we have been linked with again today), competing for one of those two spots. Raphinha then makes more sense, as he would be competing with Saka for a start on the right wing as part of a front three.

I do also think that the extra subs is going to be a game changer next season and can see half-time subs becoming common place during games, so more options we have in each position, the better!

2 Likes