FA Cup 2020/21

Shearer on Lucas’ freekick, “I don’t think any keepers saving that”

:clown_face:

1 Like

FFS they are playing a bunch of amateurs, just embaressing

Can someone shed light on how and why there’s fans in the stands at the game? I’m talking the actual stands and not the guys standing on the streets watching through the wired fence.

Probably just journalists and staff. Not like there is much room for them to spread out more.

2 Likes

Seen the same at Chorley. Im guessing ground staff and a certain amount of security etc. Think it looks more because of the small stand.

1 Like

This is still a thing :gabriel:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Small local place who didn’t do delivery til lockdown hit.

But yeah, i hate having to speak to people on the phone, shouldn’t be a thing these days lol

2 Likes

Mowbray getting way too excited over some of these spurs goals :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

They love showing that klopp cardboard cutout :grin:

Leeds United wow, that is some sort of turnup.

Newport v Brighton is heading to a penalty shootout provided no one scores in the next minute

1 Like

Nice block by Dunk there, was surely going in

Webdini…

Those were some truly shit penos.

They’re doing both the 4th and 5th round draws from 7pm on BBC Two and BT Sport. I’m sure nothing will go wrong with that…

How are they going to rig that so we draw city in both rounds? They haven’t thought this through.

1 Like

Our knockout draws this year have been brutal so far - Leicester, Liverpool, City in the League Cup, Newcastle early in the FA Cup, Benfica in the Europa.

We could really use any easy ride this round as we’ll have the cup fixture on the 23rd, then going to St Mary’s on the 26th and hosting United on the 30th. That’s going to be a tough run if we have to play our best team on the 23rd.

2 Likes

Southampton or Shrewsbury for us next round

1 Like