FA Cup 2020/21

Fuck me. We’re going to play at St Marys twice in four days. And that ground is never good for us.

2 Likes

Shrewsbury v Arsenal, the @TA-6 derby

1 Like

So when are Shrewsbury v Saints going to play their 3rd round match then?

1 Like

CMON SHREWS

Man United v Liverpool obviously the tie of the 4th round. Hopefully we don’t get the winner of that match as our 5th round tie.

Edit: Chorley or Wolves in 5th round if we get through

So just to confirm we drew Shrewsberry?

Southampton or Shrewsbury. Their third round match was postponed due to COVID (though I don’t know why seeing as other teams had to play their kids).

1 Like

We can’t really take a trick can we ? Looks like EPL opposition every cup tie we’ve had this season.

How is it that Chelsea and Spurs can draw lower league fodder back to back yet we (likely) have to deal with another PL opponent?

That’s some rotten luck in the cups this season (aside from Europa which was a breeze).

I won’t complain too much as in the past we’ve often found a way through to win it many times regardless, but catching a break would be nice :sweat_smile:

City do well on cup draws.

EL group stage was easy, but Benfica was one of the more difficult rd 32 ties we could have landed.

Bit of a shit draw.

Newcastle, Southampton and Wolves. All Premier league ties, two of them away.

3 Likes

Without crowds I don’t think venue matters match, but yeah point stands with EPL opposition all through the early rounds of the cup.

1 Like

Last time we got an easy draw was Sutton like 3 years ago right?

Pompey last season

1 Like

Don’t really care who we get tbh. We’ve won it enough to have some respect to not complain about draws

Who did we get in the 5th round?

1 Like

DaveHillier FC or Chorley

3 Likes

:bellerin: not sure if serious

1 Like

It Is. Gotta guess is it a team he likes Leicester, Forest or hates Wolves, Chelsea, Liverpool, United.

3 Likes

I would love it if Stockport beat West Ham