FA Cup 2020/21

Is the Fa Cup the GREATEST cup competition in the world of Football?
The Champions league now is sadly a farce but the FA Cup is something to treasure

1 Like

Some Lockdown that

Edit BBC deleted the tweet :joy::joy::joy:

Absolutely love being able to see people in their back gardens casually leaning over the wall and watching a Premier League team. This is what the cup’s all about.

7 Likes

Wrighty :grin:

11 Likes

I can’t wait for the ball to go out of play and Jose has to send Gareth Bale round to knock on the door and ask for the ball back.
Bale finally earning his money… :wink:

1 Like

Off the bar! Soooo cloooose. Come on Marine!

That’s why the houses have their door numbers painted on the fences apparently. So if the ball goes over they know what house to knock on, lol.

2 Likes

What the actual fuck was Hart doing there :joy: :joy:

Marine giving this a really good go!

1 Like

Booooooo

Turn the TV on, see spurs score :weary:

Hammers the ball in from one yard out…

Usually the commentators cheer on the underdog, but with the media favourites playing I’m guessing that isn’t the case? :grin:

I like how the commentator had to confirm that Marine’s ground doesn’t have VAR. You don’t say?!

Guy Mowbray enjoyed that one

1 Like

Yeah literally an average free kick. And Dion Dublin before saying ‘that’s the sort of thing you want to see from Dele Alli’, who literally just made an average cross field pass

This game is all about Marine, it doesn’t fucking matter what Spurs do

1 Like

I went to order food over the phone and its fucking 3-0 all of a sudden ffs

See that Vinicius dafty celebrating like he just won the World Cup

I know you can only play who is in front of you and a good goal can still be a good goal whoever you’re playing. But still find describing anything Spurs do against this almost Sunday league outfit as “exquisite” a tad embarrassing.

5 Likes

If this was us playing them you just know beeb would role out Lawro and his hatred of us, telling the world how marine can beat us by getting stuck in, leaving a foot in etc :weary::grin:

Looks like some player :crazy_face: