Everton

Damn I reeeeally want a ticket to this one now :pray:

They’re like rocking horse shit at the minute (the tickets that is, not Everton. They’re rocking horse shit without the rocking horse)

Nah it will all be forgotten about when we win tonight :slightly_smiling_face:

Relegation would be disastrous. I use the term CALAMITY quite intentionally. Forest, Leeds, Leicester are Premier League outfits right now, but we shouldn’t forget they were stuck down there for a solid decade or more (All 3 even went to League One for example). You can get stuck down there real easily. Salvaging a season is more reasonable than banking on being awesome in the Championship.

5 Likes

It won’t. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Why not? As much as I love our arguments I care way more about us winning.

Official now

DCL wondering what the fuck do I wear tomorrow now.

2 Likes

Great appointment. Shame they’re still getting relegated because the problem has never been the manager

I hope it works out for him apart from this Saturday and whenever we play them later in the season.

1 Like

He’ll do well for them I think. Talent in the squad is really low but he’ll get them organized, Pickford is an okay keeper and they’ll try to grind some 1-0.

Great appointment - He will revive the club

Just need a catchy nickname for him now…

Our Everton game just got harder, Dyche knows how to frustrate us.

Hopefully not settled in long enough by the weekend though.

He’s a good manager, but he’s also hardly ever beaten us :wink:

He’s like the English Ranieri against Arsenal.

1 Like

Happy birthday mate!

1 Like

Didn’t fancy using the birthday thread like everyone else? :rofl:

4 Likes

Ahh it’s OK. @GC-Maniac is a rebel

1 Like

Ah, shit. Sorry.

Ridiculous that Nottingham Forest can spend so much but Everton can’t even bring in a replacement for Gordon.

1 Like

preparing for relegation i reckon

It’s not ideal but because he’s only just joined the club perhaps the board are expecting Dyche to keep them up and will give him I decent budget for players at the end of the season.

Although selling their striker without replacing him and being the second lowest goal scorers in the PL might not have been the best move.

No wonder their supporters are protesting at every game.
After this transfer window it’s probably not going to change.