Everton Vs Arsenal (PL)

Squad - “looks motivated”
Oezil - “Looks uninterested”

2 Likes

P45 cup final this one.

4-1 to The Arsenal .
I’ve a good feeling about this one .
COYG

Not able to watch today. Hope Freddie seals off his caretaker tenure with a win tho! COYG :red_circle::white_circle:

Arsenal XI: Leno; Maitland-Niles, Chambers, Luiz, Saka; Torreira, Xhaka; Nelson, Smith Rowe, Martinelli; Aubameyang

:arteta:

Love that attack! ESR Nelson and Marti :fire::fire:

1 Like

Even our league cup lineups in recent years would have a field day against this selection.

Dross.

4 Likes

That’s dreadful. 4 0 Everton. Luiz back with a disaster class coming in.

2 Likes

hahahaha

1 Like

That is a horrific team holy shit, I can’t believe we’re actually lining up in the prem with that.

This is like some of the United line ups over the last couple of years, absolutely awful.

3 Likes

Pepe Laca and Guendo on the bench… come on ffs… this is gonna be painful

1 Like

Feels like the employee knowing it’s his last day and going to cause as much damage as possible.
Something disingenuous about this. Apologies incoming if we get a result. Don’t see it though.

My god that back line might aswell just play every offensive player we have an go for it

2 Likes

■■■■■

1 Like

Seriously? Is this a joke from Freddie or what?

1 Like

One last statement from the bald Ikea meatball.

1 Like

:arteta:

2 Likes

3-1, hopefully the players give a good account of themselves and send Freddie off in style!

Hard to say which player is the bigger liability. Luiz dropping off into oblivion or Xhaka picking his nose while an Everton player runs by him. We may get rumbled. Hope this doesn’t ruin kids like ESR for the future.