Everton Vs Arsenal (PL)

Duncan Ferguson has Everton looking good.

We’re definitely losing again :joy:

I’m busy all day on Saturday for a Christmas day/night out kinda glad to be missing it tbh :joy:

• Everton win
  • Draw
  • Arsenal win

0 voters

Oh god there’s more?

6 Likes
1 Like

Dreading this if it’s another nothing week appointment wise.

Yea. We’re screwed again.

Big Dunc gonna do us.

Christmas fixtures on Merseyside are the worst

1 Like

Think Everton will win this one 3-1, we’re just an absolute shambles :cry:.

Saturday lunchtime kickoff? :white_check_mark:
Away match? :white_check_mark:
Lively crowd? :white_check_mark:
Opposition likely to swarm us with a high intensity approach from minute 1? :white_check_mark:

Arsenal avoiding defeat? :x:

4 Likes

Can’t see anything other then a defeat for us. These players have downtools and some are already looking for a way out. Some are just not good enough. I don’t think we will get relegated but I think it be a lot closer then some on here will think.

Doesn’t matter who we play at the back we’re fucked lol. We just have to hope Everton aren’t up for it.

I think Everton win this 3-0.

Pretty much reached a state of full blown apathy, couldn’t give a shit about this match tbh.

Only thing that’ll change that is making a full time managerial appointment, until we do it feels like there’s no point investing any energy into this club.

8 Likes

I’m at the point and have been for a while that watching us feels like more of a chore than a hobby. But my attitude is if you can’t put up with the terrible times don’t bother coming back to join in the good ones. I pray the good times come back to this club one day.

1 Like

Ancelotti masterclass incoming

1 Like

Yeah, and having to wake up or stay up to watch these cunts constantly fuck around and play like low-level pros doesn’t make it easier.

Somehow I always wake up even without a fucking alarm. Right before our games usually start. Its shit because we are shit but hopefully one day soon I’ll get to see us win another PL.

2 Likes

Both teams will have new managers for the game it seems.

Double new manager bounce. The world will implode

8 Likes

If it were possible for Arsenal to match the speed and determination of Everton we would all feel a lot better win or lose. The point is we don’t show any determination not to lose and that’s serious.

For everything else, there’s Barclaycard?

1 Like

0-3 . Arteta with a brace and Saka to seal the deal.

1 Like

Arteta to con call the dressing room and Any Given Sunday these losers. 6-0 Arsenal.

2 Likes

“Have I just shit the bed? No, but Arsenal are about to”

11 Likes