Everton Vs Arsenal (PL)

We have no full backs for this game

1 Like

we’ll still win it, embarrassingly for Everton

The beginnings of a player revolt up there, as popular shouty choice Big Dunc is ousted by an actual football manager. They won’t like it

So it’s actually happened.
An ex Everton and Arsenal player is our manager and the first game after it’s announced is Everton v Arsenal.

It’s mystical, we are definitely going to finish in the top half of the PL.

Was offered 4 tickets for this. Sending my brother instead lol

1 Like

You must really hate your brother

2 Likes

I just realized the enormity of the crisis at Arsenal when I got a hint of nostalgia for the days when Olivier Giroud was our starting CF… :disappointed:

1 Like

Have you bumped your head?

1 Like

Bloody he’ll. both left backs are injured.

Maybe it’ll be Saka at left back tomorrow

Hope Freddie has a good finish to his time in charge but this looks a tough one.

Chambers or Ashley Maitland-Niles at left back methinks

Do we not have an actual left back in our academy that can play?

2 Likes

He’s injured too I think lol.

It’ll be Xhaka or Saka probably.

We are so fucked lol. Big Dunc is gonna do us like we’ve burgled his house.

3 Likes

Bola’s not injured, he played in the Premier League International Cup (yep) this week vs Dinamo Zagreb for the U23s

I just think it would be tough to draft a yoof into a tough away match given the league table situation, I think someone more experienced like Chambers or AMN should be asked to handle it. Saka at a push but I’m not keen on that at all

Xhaka at left back with a disastrous ‘don’t care’ performance right before leaving for Hertha Berlin would be comedy value tho, let’s do it

2 Likes

Nice!

Also, Arteta has already got the tried and tested Wenger Lasagna tactic ready if these reports are to be believed :giroud2:

1 Like

Saka not fit?

We’ll play 352 with Saka on the left

:fire::fire:

8 Likes

Hope his words make an instant impact. Green arrows pointing up, FM style.

6 Likes

If where interested enough today there back line can be got at.
Midfield gets out fought we’ll get smashed. Good game off Leno maybe a 1 1.

I think we’ll lose this and the pundits on MOTD will come out with the usual cliches like “Arteta has a big job on his hands.”

I’ll go Everton to win 3-1 and Aubameyang to score for us.

2 Likes

That’s my realistic opinion as well.

1 Like