Everton Vs Arsenal (PL)

Saka at LB. What could possibly go wrong? :arteta:

I like the line up. First of all because it shows he has his own ideas, doesn’t just put a line up most people would expect… he’s thinking out of the box.

Very dynamic up front… Open, brave… Let’s see how it goes.

1 Like

We might end up getting battered but I’m excited to see this team.

1 Like

Saka at LB in a four is going to be chaos :arteta:

1 Like

Atleast it wont get dull :giroud3:

@Bl1nk

Sat in Schiphol airport hoping the wifi here is good enough to support a stream hahaha

3 Likes

It usually is quite reliable for me there!

1 Like

Yeah I’ve always been impressed!

Definitely my favourite airport with Copenhagen

1 Like

Great airport for sure.

The circle lounge bit is the best for WiFi and chargers iirc

1 Like

Actually, the game is on Ziggo Sport, so you might find it on TV in certain spots at Schiphol.

Have a lookout for this place @Cristo

Calling all sport fans! The Tribune Bar is the perfect place to enjoy a beer or a light drink before you fly. Watch the greatest sporting events from around the world on the Tribune’s big-screen TV, and cheer on your favourite team. Sink your teeth into a full English breakfast, your favourite burger or a tasty gourmet hotdog.

2 Likes

Freddie having one last go at the head coach role before Godteta takes the hot seat. Might as well play the young players he nurtured in the u-23 side.

1 Like

Where the fuck is the Triubune bar?!

Off to google I go!

It’s after security apparently.

Yeah I’m looking at a map, I’m literally down the other end of the airport haha

I’ve got a girlfriend, a dog and 3 bags with me and we’re already sat down so I think I’ll just find a stream to avoid any fights hahaha

2 Likes

Do you get the dog a seat or how does that work?

On the plane?

You buy a “dog ticket” which is like £75 and then she goes under the seat in front of me or my girlfriend in her carrier. On KLM the dog and carrier has to weigh around 8kg but for TransAvia they allow 10kg.

3 Likes

Really tough game for the young Gunners, especially because of the huge difference in terms of height.

Arsenal XI have an average height of 181cm and only three players, apart the GK, over 185cm [Xhaka, Luiz and Aubameyang].

Everton players are so much bigger.

How has Djibril Sidibé ended up at Everton. I’d have taken him here

Signing him would’ve been far too safe and obvious, made much more sense to go along with a broken Hector and AMN

2 Likes

AMN will be better

1 Like