Euro 2020

How did I find out Scotland won?

Davy Tolmie

1 Like

Scotland shirt for Christmas. Tierney on the back. Arsenal, Celtic connection and your nation.

1 Like

Do you think I don’t own a Scotland shirt already Stroller? :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Imagine how many were ordered today.

1 Like

Last one. Tierney what a guy :joy:

3 Likes

At least as an Australian we got to experience winning the Asian cup in 2015 vs South Korea :sunglasses:.

Though my biggest highlight was beating Uruguay in 2005 on penalties to qualify for Germany 2006. Then to progress from a group with Brazil, Croatia and Japan.

Heartbreak though in the round of 16 losing due to a last minute penalty vs eventual winner Italy :cry:.

2 Likes

Yeah, my dream as an England fan is to win the Asian cup too. If you’re not in Asia, do you just apply? You’d know

2 Likes

I think penalities is the best way to win and also the worst way to lose :joy:

Fucking torture during them tho

Well Europe has Israel.

1 Like

Love this guy so much

@Stroller yesss, was just gonna say this.

2 Likes

I forgot to add unfortunately.

I mean technically, Australia isn’t in Asia either.

They went in the Asia cup because they were sick of beating up on New Zealand and Fiji.

1 Like

We basically wanted better qualifying preparation etc for major tournaments.

Got us away from playing the 5th placed South American team also lol.

3 Likes

Actually Australia beat Israel to qualify for the first world cup finals appearance in 1974.
Adrian Alston got the goal and ended up playing for Luton.

1 Like

@Electrifying look what’s number 2 :eyes::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Fuck Children in Need, you can do it Scotland!

2 Likes

Good tune that. The Children In Need one I mean. A version of Stop Crying Your Heart Out.

Though, that song always reminds me of when England got knocked out of a tournament. Can’t remember which one. But they played it when we lost.

1 Like

I never think that Verve song used by ITV fits football.

Should use Drugs Don’t Work instead

1 Like

We lost to Brazil on a Thursday morning.

WC2002