Euro 2020

Bit harsh on having Ukraine concede 9. Kane, Sterling and Saka all to get hattricks? :poldi:

1 Like

Fancy the Czechs today but the tournament needs a Denmark win.
Guessing @Cristo not knowing what to do with himself before kick off here.

Round of golf to calm the nerves :grimacing:

3 Likes

Ventura? Really?

Maybe I need to re-examine my biases but he seemed like a bit of a clown with the NT.

And time consuming. Good luck for today.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think he was a standout candidate but heā€™d paid his dues so I donā€™t think he was the worst appointment. Hindsight has proven him to be the worst Italian manager but it wasnā€™t an awful choice.

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s just the misfortune of arriving at the end of a little cycle but heā€™ll always be associated with the debacle in 2018. Kind of the same way Jurgen Klinsmann and Bruce Arena tarnished their reputations by shitting away qualification for the USA in 2018.

1 Like

I want both to win just for Cristo vs The English of OA

:fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

You better be all in on cristo come middle of the week if they get past the czechs :denmark::denmark::denmark::denmark::denmark:

Itā€™s similar to the English flag, but that rich shade of wine red, makes it such a beautiful flag.

Look good together tbh :it::denmark:

(Third place play off now Iā€™ve jinxed it) :joy:

2 Likes

I currently learning Danish as we speak

4 Likes

Well you certainly mastered English already

8 Likes

:joy:.

3 Likes

Absolutely buzzing, secured tickets for Spain v Italy on Tuesday. Two of the great footballing nations going head to head at Wembley. Canā€™t wait

14 Likes

Probably easier to just eat them.

5 Likes

@Gio Does your little name tag say ā€œtruckin and fuckinā€? Did I miss something?

it was a post somehwere, i think funny pictures thread, let me find it. Think Jake posted itā€¦

2 Likes

Racing back from Surrey to get to the Denmark game at Nordic bar. Should make it just in time for the national anthem :sweat_smile:

Starting to get nervous now though

3 Likes

tempted to get tickets myself to spain-italy, but the only ones I can find are Ā£240+ do I pay that?

6 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Do it

2 Likes