Euro 2020

2 Likes

it involves either a megabus, a long drive, or an expensive train+hotel down/back…

Megabus pre COVID is a no-brainer.

Not so sure now. But I’m probably paranoid.

1 Like

4 Likes

none of my mates wanna come at that price, feel a bit weird going by myself :joy:

In an Uber dodging traffic, come onnnnn!!

@Gio do it bro, Italy will crush Spain and you’ll hate yourself for the rest of your life for not going. You’ll make plenty of friends there.

This is what your GME gains are for!!!

2 Likes

Due to getting the vaccine today I am having an alcohol free weekend. You don’t have to but I want to do it. which meant no plans happening this weekend which means I can just chill and watch the euros matches with coke zero tho and not beer sadly :joy:

1 Like

I’d pay close to a grand to see England at a Wembley semi final not even joking

3 Likes

Drink some water as well mate and have a few paracetamol handy just on stand by.

3 Likes

I also kept Gatorade (or lucozade for you guys) nearby just to stay super hydrated. Slept it off in a night and was back running the next morning.

2 Likes

You make it yet!?

The Danish anthem has started and ended… #whereisCristo

1 Like

Good luck @Cristo. Rooting for ya!

1 Like

Yeah a guy at work got tickets for the semi final Wednesday (which may not even be us…) and was offered tickets to the final for about £900. I wouldn’t have been able to turn them down…

1 Like

I feel fine tbh. Took two paras as they said to do it.

I get the flu jab every October and have no reactions so hopefully the same here for the fancy flu jab :joy:

1 Like

Maehle is a future Dortmund player if I could see one.

2 Likes

Clive and Big Ally :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Pre-match musing…why is Kasper such a popular name in Denmark?

LFG! Do it for @Cristo !

1 Like

Fucking buku - FUCK UEFA

1 Like