Euro 2020

Sancho will start tonight

Big fan of Southgate waiting for Sancho to move to United before giving him a start

5 Likes

Got my shevchenko shirt on, but itā€™s obvious what the outcome will be

Fucking buzzing for today!!! COME ON ENGLAND!!!

2 Likes

My team of the tournament so far;

Pickford 

Dumfries - Bonucci - Chiellini - Spinazzola 

Pogba - Barella - Sanches

Sterling - Seferovic - KDB

Maguire if he plays another 2-3 games has a shout after his monster performance vs. Germany. Iā€™m also potentially reserving a place for Grealish but KDB has been a monster when he has played.

2 Likes

England really should win this with ease 4-0 Iā€™ll say

1 Like

Will have to see how we do against Spain, but I would pick Jorginho over pogba, if you actually want to play a cohesive team. Heā€™s been one of our best players and a huge reason we control most of the games so far.

1 Like

Heā€™s been superb, I canā€™t take that away from him. I have a bias towards Pogba and think he was so glorious to watch at time which is why I gave him the edge. But Jorginho has been everything for Italy this tournament.

1 Like

Yeah, maybe put pogba instead of sanches, but again Renato has been unbeatable.

1 Like

Hope England create more chances tonight. Defensively solid but bleak on the creative front. Looking forward seeing Sancho (and surely Grealish?!) start.

Iā€™m going 2-0 England.

Just realised this probably means she finally got to take that shit she needed.

2 Likes

This time around Denmark appears to have a better team though. The Czechs in 2004 were top class.

Sterling is not going to be benched. Not after the goals he scored. Itā€™s going to be Sancho or Saka and Grealish or Mount.

3 Likes

Scrolling back through the thread, loads. Heā€™s been absolutely vital for us, keeps defenders pinned back and owns that left flank, did you see any successful attacks down our left from Belgium? I canā€™t recall one.

Nearly scored as well on a move he more or less started himselfā€¦

1 Like

For sure, but you have got enough talent in this squad to overcome those paella bastards. Insigne with another finesse shot in the top corner, letā€™s go :it:

1 Like

Fucking hope so, we shall see! They were lucky to get past Switzerland, gifted a red card really. If we play like last night we should be hopefully okay

1 Like

Ā£25kā€¦

People never call shit like this a scam but a scam is what it is.

10 Likes

Fair play to him tbf. If idiots want to give money for such a stupid cause :joy:

1 Like

Who the fuck wants to give their money to a crying German kid anyway?

Tickets to big football games arenā€™t cheap, Iā€™m sure their family is doing just fine. There will be plenty of kids out there crying for more legitimate reasons than their poor football team getting knocked out by the best team in the world.

5 Likes

3-0 England, theyā€™ll crush Ukraine

Edit lol

1 Like