Erling Haaland 🤖

Hopefully he’s an early model. Knock-off Nexus-6, with only a couple of seasons lifespan.

1 Like

We have the superior Norwegian anyway.

19 Likes

Nordic fraud

2 Likes

Ødegaard is the true Norwegian :crown:

2 Likes

This fraud’s not even from Holland.

:-1:

2 Likes

I respect it. If you don’t ask you never know

14 Likes

haha love that, what a way to get your team known as well, great publicity

@SRCJJ Since you took offence at me calling Haaland a limited footballer, what is your opinion as to who is the better footballer between Kane & Haaland?

Lad stepped up big time today. His pressing has been totally shit in the past but he put a shift in our backline really suffered whenever the goal came his way.

1 Like

Gets a lot of calls for a big man. Crouch could have been twice the player if he had that going for him.

Need a bit of desire for that. That lanky streak of paralised podcast piss didn’t have that.

3 Likes

:arteta:

1 Like

Who knew Haaland could provide such a good interview

4 Likes

It’s got everything to do with him being interviewed by ex players who he respects (especially Thierry).

Put a journalist back in front of him and it’s the same shit haha

4 Likes

it gets me everytime I watch that video, just the way he walks away at the end is so funny

He says City already know how to win the Premier League.

Not this year, mate.

2 Likes

That second video just always makes me laugh out loud

The highlights for this game came up on my twitter feed.

He scored 5 but they were all such scrappy, shit goals. Rebounds, tap ins, a penalty.

Reminded me of that Dirk Kuyt hat trick against United from years ago. The absolute shittest hat trick you will ever see. This was in the same vein.

5 absolutely shite goals lol

1 Like

Oh my god I’m so fucking glad someone else said it.

I didn’t want to say anything to anyone either here or in my friend groups/Reddit but he really does for the most part score tap-ins and rebounds.

He’s Inzaghi on crack but Mbappe is a much better footballer all round if you ask me.

1 Like