Erling Haaland 🤖

It’s amazing that a lot of us only knew him as “the fella on the telly”. Then you look at his record as a player.

Absolutely groundbreaking.

1 Like

Micheal Owen woulda been proud of that one.

6 Likes

Being a fucking idiot seems to go hand in hand with being England’s first choice striker.

Although, to be fair, Greaves wasn’t first choice.

Greaves woulda finished that.

Shoots directly at the 'keeper.

1 Like

Along with his much coveted drinking problems he lost a son and this effected him and his wife badly . He lost a few yards pace with , I believe jaundice.
I’m getting old , I will apologise. I’m falling out of love with the money game which is now .
I’ll apologies to one and all .

1 Like

He didn’t
He went round them and made the keepers look like statues

1 Like

Haaland was trash in that game. Barely got a sniff for 90 mins.

He won’t not score 23 a season for 20 seasons, but every chance he scores 35 + for the next 10 :joy:

3 Likes

Nooo
He’ll get found out next season .

Probably won’t score hattricks for fun, but hard to find out someone who has pace, strength, great movement, exceptional positioning in the box and a technique that seems to be improving.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1671122704752164865

“Bargain” of the window. “Only” paid 50-70m for him, or whatever the fuck his RC was. :rofl:

£865k/week…Jesus Christ… no player deserves to earn that, at 22 years old. What will they do once its time to renew? Only the Saudi’s and maybe PSG can afford that wage.

I did say that the amount in total for this dude you can buy an entire club, it is a bloody joke. Pep saying that he doesn’t think they are doping and is playing dumb saying ‘i trust them but if it comes out then i am gone’ They cant even fill their damn stadium but can spunk £300m+ on 1 player.

1 Like

‘Team 115’ can blow whatever they like on him. By the time it’s been processed by their unique accounting dept. it becomes a fantasy figure anyway.

1 Like

Surely he’s winning the next Ballon D’Or? Already won the best player equivalent for both the PL and UEFA.

And it does not look like he’s in any mood to stop firing.

Who would’ve thought he’d get there before Mbappe. But oh well, playing in the Uber Eats League must be fun right?

A mercurial center forward won’t be so silent for 90 mins.

FRAUDLAND

3 Likes

Zero chances all game, lmao.

Dude’s been ass for weeks now. Needs to start creating for himself.

It’s a travesty that he’s such a lethal and power left foot and never gives it a try from distance.

City fans when Haaland has to play against Saliba

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/DailyAFC/status/1711069379331305935?t=RnPZni-jfGflzXch7e82bA&s=19

5 Likes