England

He played really good as a a RW in least year and a half.

Which is where he should be playing for England.

But then Iā€™m a big believer in playing people who are in form for their club, and in the position they play for their club.

I think he should be playing as a DM.

Yeah obviously, beyond pointless to play him that far out of position, shit experiment.

I just donā€™t get things like thisā€¦ In a club you have the time to experiment with a player in a different role. In the NT imo a player should absolutely play the position he knows the best (usually the position he plays for the club, unless heā€™s played out of position there), no time to ā€œlearnā€ different role.

Wow!

That top gives me Euro 2016 vibes aswell lol

A classic Sterling tumble. :goat:

Thought as much.

Glad I had me fish n chip tea without the telly on.

Meaningless friendly anyway

Rasputin scores !!

Very nice too Hills
I might treat Mrs Ash tomorrow to a fish and chip supper but that depends if I can get a word in and say something right :+1:t2::joy:

1 Like

What a strike

Never gonna win anything under Southgate.

1 Like

First 4 words were enough.

My positive view of this nations league is going to take a big hit when weā€™re playing against Finland and Montenegro next time

Yep

Said that since his appointmentā€¦

Germany lost to Hungary alsoā€¦ anything can happen

England have gone five consecutive matches without scoring in the first half for the first time
since May-June 1985

Our last two international tournaments have sen us reach the semis and then the final, I can promise you that not a single Englishman noticed this nor gives a single fucking shit evenonce itā€™s been pointed out to us.

Probably the best English CB in the squad and doesnā€™t get a look in when theyā€™re playing 3 CBs.

Astonishingly bad management from Southgate.

All so predictable, Southgate doesnā€™t have anywhere near the requisite talent as a coach to maximise the talent at his disposal

Can only run on vibes for a time, World Cup gonna be ugly

Wouldā€™ve taken balls to sack him after the Euroā€™s but that was what was required, heā€™s wasting the time of this group of players.

3 Likes

Itā€™s astonishing how clear it is that he needs to be sacked but itā€™s also such a difficult thing to do off the back of two huge results in major tournaments.

Clear as day that he isnā€™t moving England forward despite the generation of talent available.

Heā€™s got high quality full backs, centre backs, forward options.

4 Likes