England

Probably the most expensive midfield pairing in world football tonight too :ozil:

Dreadful result and performance by England.

The milk has gone stale

1 Like

I donā€™t even love Southgate, but the level of stick he gets is mad considering how truly shit England have historically been.

Aside from Alf Ramsey, what other English manager has taken us to a semi final and then a final back to back?

I think Southgate has major flaws, but when the actual results make him about the best ever England manager outside of Alf fucking Ramsey, how can you really go hard and claim he needs sacking?

Other England managers have had as much, or way fucking more, talent at their disposal, and have done far fucking worse.

ā€œOh Southgate has fucked up the last two tournaments and should have won at least one of themā€

The tournament before both of those saw us get eliminated by fucking Iceland with their population of about 300,000 you cunts. Thats about as large a population as the London borough of fucking Newham where I grew up.

Sack him tomorrow and watch the next three managers totally fucking fail to takenus to one semi, let alone a semi and then a final right off the back of it.

I swear people forget how fucking shit England is.

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t having a dig btw. Just surprised at that

1 Like

Ah nah, no worries mate, I know you were just sharing a tweet

1 Like

Heā€™s woefully inept. But itā€™s not like England is awash with amazing coaches who are willing to take up that poison chalice.

I think the Hungary result was a sackable offence.

He should be thanked for taking them this far and waved off

Kinda like how itā€™s looking for Moyes at West Ham, you did well up to a point but writing is on the wall my G

Put him out of his misery

1 Like

Shut up Jules you silly cunt, Allardyce is well up for the gig.

Big Sam at a World Cup? Sign me up!

2 Likes

100% win record.

So basically a guaranteed tournament win.

In 5 games England have had 12 shots on target. Thatā€™s crazy.

As a manager Southgate is inept, has always been inept and will continue to be inept for as long a time as he is allowed to be a manager.

What Premier League club would be daft enough to hire him?

England would be better off letting the players manage themselves :joy:

2 Likes

Never experienced relegation before :sob:

6 Likes

Managing clubs and international teams are totally different stories.

I wouldnā€™t appoint him Arsenal manager but thatā€™s basically a non point.

1 Like

Iā€™d be surprised if heā€™s getting any calls to be a PL coach after getting sacked or let go from England

Guaranteed BT Sport pundit

1 Like

Well obviously heā€™s not going to be a PL coach. Nobody is suggesting he would be. There are 200 international coaches and thereā€™s probably a maximum of 5 whoā€™d even be in with a shot of that. Itā€™s a lower standard which is why heā€™s managing at that level. Heā€™s had a positive impact on the team, itā€™s just probably lasting a little longer than it should have.

1 Like

On a random note, Rooney is the best English player Iā€™ve ever seen

2 Likes

As an international or in general?

You donā€™t have to appoint an English coach.

2 Likes