England

Idk, but it looks very dynamic/creative, good balance too

Looks like most Southgate teams to me. I guess we’ll see how progressive Saka and Bellingham are as they’re the interesting selections.

1 Like

There isn’t really anyone for him to lose his place to :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

These are the last two games before a World Cup and he’s playing players who he already knows well.

It’s so Southgate.

Trent and Jack are never being trusted are they.

Southgate’s reluctance to play left footed players at LB is really something. He just can’t bring himself to make a hard decision about dropping some RBs from the team so instead he just doesn’t pick LBs (or only picks one like this squad, and its Shaw who hasn’t even played for United hardly this season) and plays Trippier or Walker. Its really crazy when you think about it. A clear example of prioritizing the politics of squad selection over the quality of the side you actually put on the field.

Kyle Walker may be a better overall player than Tyrick Mitchell or James Justin but he isn’t a better LB. Same with Trippier.

1 Like

It sounds like this’ll be Walker RCB and Saka LWB.

It’s a decent setup if you wanted to attack.

However this is Southgate.

1 Like

Lovely rendition of god save the king. Lovely way to honour the queen.

Yeah, I was curious about it. Obviously his move to City is a huge opportunity for him to be part of a side more or less guaranteed to win the league but he’s never going to really play regularly for City.

I wondered if maybe Southgate would do something wild like play Eric Dier in midfield with Rice.

That is fecking awful. So yeah that is something Southgate would do.

2 Likes

Would you say it’d produce dire results? :laca2:

Bellingham has to be a starter for me.

1 Like

You play him over Phillips?

Also, @Calum my brother’s band is playing Glasgow tonight. Buy a ticket so he can hit it big and I can ride his coattails to a life of luxury and awful plastic surgery.

1 Like

I actually don’t live in Glasgow it’s about 45 minutes on the train :joy:

In Glasgow for the match tomorrow tho haha

Ah well if you see a short Jewish guy dressed like a granddad from the 1950s looking slightly hungover wandering the streets, that’s my brother.

1 Like

No Hills
Just a moneymaker for Uefa . Load of bollocks son .

2 Likes

Don’t get Saka at LWB.

Saka about as useless as you’d expect.

Cant believe they cancelled real football for 14 days to give space for this shite.

He doesn’t want to go forward, because Maguire is exposed if possession is lost. And if Saka isn’t going forward, then it’s pointless playing him, especially when you play him completely out of position.

Imagine how Saka would be for us, if he didn’t have White or Tomi behind him.

1 Like