Emirates Stadium

What do you think?

1 Like

Good to see something being done in a creative and Progressive way to a negative aspect of modern day life.

So when are we expected to clear the “debts?” Can anyone shed some light on this.

1 Like

The stadium debt is pretty irrelevant. Works out at roughly 20-25m a year which mattered much more when we were a 150m a year operation than the near 500m a year operation we are now.

6 Likes

Poorest Rich Club™

2 Likes

its the wages that are bloated we have ferrari wages for a lada squad

1 Like

wages would be roughly the same no matter what type of players we have. that has pretty much always been the case for all the top clubs. wages are largely irrelevant in the economic discussion as long as you’re comparing top brand clubs in the PL/Europe.

While I think this is basically true i also think we’ve been really dumb with how we’ve spent the money. Jenkinson as an example…

2 Likes

I see.

I was asking because Wenger would often say that the stadium was one of the reason why we went through “financial restriction” phase.

I wonder if Spurs will go through this period too - involving them selling their key players?

Hard to know really. They’re much better placed I would say as a starting point bit they’ve also spent about twice as much as they set out to.

Liverpool have reached another champions league final and they’re still at Anfield.

Wish we’d never built the fucking Emirates

10 Likes

And what if they do? We shouldn’t make this Spurs thing bigger than it is. They’ve had a very good 4/5 years spell with basically the same team. Replicating that will be difficult for a club like Spurs. Stadium debt or not.

@Cristo Liverpool was able to expand Anfield too 54000 seats somewhere in the last 4/5 years. I don’t know if it’s true, but apparantly espansion wasn’t possible at Highbury.

1 Like

Of course it’s true. They’d looked into expansion early to mid 90s. Pretty much from the time of the mural it was considered.

Great, thanks. Me and my boyfriend had a blast. :facepunch::boom::bomb:

3 Likes

I Darwish Lakiss had the privilege of visiting the Emirates Stadium with my boyfriend Faris Ben-Lamkadem.

4 Likes

live pictures of the Emirates tonight

3 Likes

Ironic when arsenal kill us every time they play

3 Likes
1 Like

Nothing new in them headlines.

1 Like

:arteta:

4 Likes