Emiliano Buendia

And my point was that Darkseid’s example of Maguire going to Leicester was a good example, because United then bought him for 80m. So in that case, United could have picked him up for peanuts. Which is what Darkseid was getting at when listed players like Maguire and VVD and said that big teams not being interested in a player when they make a move to a middling side isn’t necessarily an indicator of their quality.

It wasn’t pedantic of me to join in the conversation to say that Maguire, along with VVD as you conceded, was a good example. If it is pedantic for me to disagree with you on that point, why isn’t it pedantic of you to pick holes in the examples he gave to support his point?

Pedantic here seems to be synonymous with you not liking me disagreeing with you.

7 Likes

Too soon Flexo. Why did you have rip off that band-aid?

2 Likes

just wait until @BigWeng_4LYFE sees this…certain ‘dirt pounder’ will be verbally merked

1 Like

I feel like the only way anyone ever see’s Buendia do anything is through a janky bad quality clip from Twitter.

1 Like

Agreed. :rofl:

2 Likes

Let’s see how massiiiiive Aston Villa are when Grealish clears off to Man City.
I hope we get Maddison just to shut them up.

What did Auba do?

Fail to score and get them relegated.

From what I remember we played an awful team and it was just a terrible nothing game, not really his fault in particular.

Was responsible for the goal we conceded against Villa. He was caught off guard because he was trying to chat to Mings I think.

Aouar and Odegaard costing less than Buendia.
Buendia may prove a baller for Villa but ultimately the club was right to not succumb to Norwich’s pressure on this.

Interesting to look how all 4 players we’ve been linked with do this season.
That’s Aouar, Odegaard(looks to be the one), Maddison or Buendia.

8 Likes

Anyone watched much/any Villa this year?

How’s everyone’s second favourite Birmingham based Emi been getting on?

1 Like

Hasn’t quite picked up yet. Has yet to have a good run of games with the whole Argentina debacle.

Aside that, he and most forwards now don’t quite fit Dean’s latest setup which has got them some good results.
Traore, El-Ghazi, Buendia, Young and Bailey are all a bit surplus at the moment.

People wanted us to spend £35m on this shitter :joy::joy:

9 Likes

I’d say 25-30m plus Nelson equates to about £35m :bergkamp2:

12 Likes

Hahaha Jakey is a bastardman

2 Likes

Ahahah I had a feeling someone would do this😩

2 Likes

Great to see Villa’s great “rebuild” and “transfer window” is yielding dividends. Lol. Twitter analytical bollocks.

3 Likes

Can’t fault their “ambition” though :roll_eyes:

6 Likes