Emile Smith Rowe (10)

He picked #10, hope he can live up the expectations.

4 assists under Artetaā€™s shit coaching is like Ɩzil status. Respect to u ESR for overcoming all the odds stacked against u and the weight around ur neck known as the #1 dirt pounder EU. Imagine what he could do if he had the proper coaching. Sky is the limit.

1 Like

Is it destiny?

What are we looking at here?

1 Like

Blue and white stripes :joy:

3 Likes

The most tenuous link possible. Especially considering they both played at the same club after those pics were taken. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I just thought Bananas in pyjamas when posted that.

1 Like

ESR should be a happy man with the Odegaard news.

Why?

Thereā€™s no unnecessary pressure on him now

2 Likes

I think Maddison would have been a bigger threat to his minutes in the team. Thereā€™s also the fact that playing with Maddison would have made his hopes of playing for England much thinner than they already are.

1 Like

Hope we have sorted this lads fitness out for a full season.

3 Likes

Good point. Played the full 90 or close to it vs Spurs didnā€™t he?
He looked much more lively than he tends to look after 70 mins.

1 Like

Yeh but now his chances of playing for Norway are absolutely fucked.

5 Likes

Rather I think their skills compliment each other so well, I would play them together always.

1 Like

Feel for this lad. Didnā€™t deserve that shit tonight. He was our shining light out there. Looked sharp and had some good link ups with Tierney as well.

3 Likes

If he knew how to finish though we may just have got something.

He was probably our best player, but ultimately if he doesnā€™t add end product heā€™ll never reach great heights.

1 Like

It took Ramsey a little time to add the goals, I think itā€™ll happen for him.

this guy reminds me of a younger jack grealish

2 Likes

Kid was literally having to drive through the heart of their defense to get a shot off. Not like he was fluffing open nets from two yards out

3 Likes