Emile Smith Rowe (10)

Oh right, I didn’t see you ask. The game isn’t officially sanctioned by OA so any promises made by @Calum are on him. That said, OA can and will fulfill this request if you so wish. :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah, he is not Cesc Fabregas haha.

There’s not many midfielders in the premier league today who were as good as him; let alone ESR being anywhere near that level.

President of ESR10 Guild

• Big Weng aka a4tt
  • Electrifying

0 voters

Post in vote. @LordBendtner

Why no Castiel? Anyone who describes ESR as a Cesc level talent needs to be in the poll, that kind of outrageous statement immediately makes him front runner.

1 Like

The guild should be renamed to EDB 10.

I also hear De Bruyne is commissioning a change to all his branding to KSR - he knows greatness when he sees it

7 Likes

It’s ok I can already see Trion trying to take this in a Leno Martinez gang direction and we all know that wasn’t fun for anybody.

Also if ESR doesn’t turn out to be the next Cesc De Bruyne it probably works better for me if people associate that kind of lunacy with Elect and A4tt, those crazy guys.

1 Like

He doesn’t wanna be President.
He doesn’t wanna be Vice President.

He wants to be

Yes

“ESR10 Guild” versus “The Tent of Saka”

Or

“ESR10 Guild” versus “MadisonFort”

1 Like

I’m definitely in Fort Maddison as well, he’s going to take ESR under his wing and turn him into the next Foden level hype Englishman

2 Likes

I would politely highlight to the honourable gentlemen here that I’m the only (sad) cunt with an EDB avatar.

Henceforth and forthwith, I demand a seat at the high table of the Guild.

Arch Lector, Generalissimo or Grand Visier would be acceptable titles.

Dismissed.

7 Likes

You can be Lord abritrator of all things ESR. Either that or the Canary.

1 Like

Shamelessly voting for myself, but of course I can only hold the position if it does not interfere with my duties as Grand Emperor of the Hale End Corporation.

I do feel like this would be a branch of that role.

7 Likes

This is coming together nicely, soon we’ll outnumber the non believers 3 to 1. Then they’ll see, then they’ll all see :ginger:

3 Likes

Thought only @Cristo did that

2 Likes

Cristo felt no shame

3 Likes

Tbh I was the one keeping track of him at Huddersfield. I wasn’t watching any of the matches just going off what their fans said about him. They all said he was a cut above and they’d never had a player as good as him, and many thought he’d be a top PL player one day. But yeh I don’t hype him like @Electrifying does, so he definitely deserves the president title considering his work defending Hale End :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Love this kid more and more

3 Likes

Never doubted the contract renewal. ESR this season could be like Saka last season, about six months behind in development as I see it, mainly due to injuries slowing down his breaking through into the first team previously.

I’m not too fussed with CAM vs. LW for ESR, think he can play both equally well at the moment, so will see how he progresses, with or without an addition like Maddison or Ode this summer.

2 Likes

:tada::tada::tada:

8 Likes