Emile Smith Rowe (10)

Yeah, looking to the future that’s fair. Don’t really want to throw that at him tonight though, especially after what most of his team mates served up.

The boy did good.

6 Likes

He was our best player going forward. I fear that we will lose him and Saka in a couple seasons if we don’t improve.

12 Likes

Villa would have been a step up for him this summer

Welcome back Miles. Hit us with some of those smileys, cheer us the fuck up!

2 Likes

He’s probably kind of blue after watching that performance

5 Likes

The way he wears his pad and socks do look like Grealish, but just that.

:gabriel:

1 Like

Fuck you that was genius

5 Likes

He was our best player

Don’t want odegaard coming in and stealing his position

Yeah I love ESR. It’s such a shame to have this absolute football terrorist coaching these guys. Gonna set them back years :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Thought you said we were going to win this easy you cunt. Starting to wonder if anything you said to me was ever really true.

9 Likes

Lmaoooo I mean Arteta is just beyond the realm of norlmacy my dood. He’s just so far beyond bad this squad that’s had 350m invested in the past few seasons can’t even beat the fucking bee’s lmaooooo that’s ur man homeboy u tell me why we are so shit.

Thanks homie! I shouldn’t feel broken after one game! Arsenal got me skressed already

:sadembiid:

5 Likes

I see what you did there playboi!
:lebroniseeyou:

8 Likes

Good to have you back Miles, you’ve been missed

1 Like

It feels good to be back fam. I’ve missed the OA fam as well. I’ve had the craziest year and a half of my life.

3 Likes

Oh I bet man. What a crazy 18 months, hope you and your fam are well and back on top of things bro - glad you’re back!

2 Likes

Unfortunately it hasn’t gone that way. I’m just grateful to still be here and breathing. Blessings to you and ya fam

6 Likes

Decent performance today.

Been our best player throughout the first 2 games, not that it’s saying much.