Edu Gaspar

his dad is embarrassing him trying to hang out with him when he just wants to get on with things.

Glass of water there ā†’ Jesus looking to convert it into wine ā†’ Jesus the one who took the picture :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jesus is dead
Just saying

2 Likes

Seeing these videos of Edu welcoming Vieira etcā€¦ The guy gives off a vibe as if heā€™s running his own pub/restaurant/clubā€¦ :arteta: You have to love it! :arteta:

1 Like

Actually, he has risen.

2 Likes

Fabio is special becauseā€¦ he likes to close to the final thirdā€¦ he likes to play in the pocketā€¦

Well, good job Edu. These characteristics are REALLY special.

Ehhhh. My associates and I feel somewhat differently about that.

2 Likes

While Viera may turn out good it seems it maybe at the expense of someone like a Tielemans where our interest is allegedly cooling and still no news on a new striker,

Definitely no cigars and no bbq are deserved yet as far as I can see.

Hopefully theyā€™ll be more significant positive news soon.

Take no prisoners!

You guys going to start accepting weā€™ve got a high quality director now who, along with the manager and the scouting / analytics departments, is constructing a very good squad

Look at the squad he inherited and compare it to the one at the end of the window and maybe itā€™ll teach a few people to have some balance when they talk about the direction the club is going in

8 Likes

Easy there, letā€™s succeed first.

7 Likes

Lets not go too far. Buying known quantities at or above market rates isnt impressive work just basic competence.

Outgoings arenā€™t impressive either

7 Likes

Edu job is to construct a good squad and heā€™s doing that. Whether Arteta succeeds or not there is no doubt the next manager inherits a much better squad than the one Edu came into

6 Likes

Night and day from after Saneli.

Remember he was called the don :partey: :partey:

What an embarrassing moment in the history of this great forum

2 Likes

Nah.

Tomiyasu wasnā€™t a known quantity. Nobody was pining for Ramsdale. Odegaard at Ā£30m is great business. Gabriel was superb business at under Ā£30m

Vieira out of nowhere, beating Chelsea and Spurs to Jesus and potentially Raphina is also very good business.

Everyone in football is known to every club now, there are no secrets but heā€™s doing a very good job

4 Likes

Not going to stop you from believing in the current construction of the squad. But I will say ā€˜Don Raulā€™ wasnā€™t long ago. Most were lapping up his shite for blowing our wallet too.

6 Likes

Short term sacrifices for long term results.
Arteta or not in the future, weā€™re stacked with hungry players that any manager would love to work with and if needed can be sold to generate funds.

1 Like