Edu Gaspar

Oh, I think we’re in the driving seat for him, just need to wrap this up before others start making a move for him.
Don’t want this to turn into a bidding war and an summer saga that isn’t resolved by August.

Market literally only opens tomorrow bro. Sit down, take a breath and clear your chakras. It’s done, it’s been done for a while

You know full well, it ain’t that simple. :sweat_smile:
Unless I see that announcement where he picks up the phone I won’t chill.

I actually do, I think this is a really simple transfer for us. I think we’re going to give Jesus the money and the assurances that he’ll be our true 9. I think the same about Tielemans, I believe the reports about him being at the Colney in January and I think both are pragmatic deals that makes sense for both the v players and our club.

I understand why people don’t consider these true marquee signings but I think they’re really clever moves that have been in the works since January as reported- I think they’re the kind of moves that dictated our January gamble.

If they don’t happen hey come at me I deserve it for being so confident in my logic but I do hope we have a couple of suprise moves in the chamber that haven’t been reported.

I also think the Scammaca rumours are the dumbest shit going right now. Hell we might even being using them to finish off our Jesus deal with City.

It will be one striker and one wide player I believe

1 Like

Gakpo?

Pulisic?

Gnabry?

One of those is not like the others.

I do have a fear that Edu goes full Brazilian full BBQ and signs Richarlson.

1 Like

There’s no way.

Everton would want probably close to 50m for him.

1 Like

4 Likes

Coronet money wise would make most sense. Although if we are spending big the dream would be Gnabry.

1 Like

And in the meantime, while we keep auba at the club disinterested, late for training, setting a bad attitude example for Saka, ESR, Martinelli, et al…slowly poisoning the dressing room and having that laissez faire attitude trickling down whilst still missing out on top 4

Auba’s time was over and getting rid was necessary…

7 Likes

Can we get an Edu cigar emoji @Bl1nk

3 Likes

He’s starting to deserve one!!

Can anyone deliver me a hi-res of him smoking?

4 Likes

Can you add a cigar to this? :joy:

1 Like

I would like him to get on and sort out the new centre forward, a new left back and a new centre mid before he smokes any cigars or lights up his Summer bbq.

4 Likes

Should wait for the summer business to conclude before we decide on that, no?

9 Likes

Have you not been following the rumours lol

We can’t play with rumours and still have a lot of the glaring weaknesses that saw us collapse down the home straight due to what he and Arteta failed to address in January. They left the squad startlingly light in which was a false economy that played a large part in costing us top 4. No cigar for that stupidity.

Let’s see where we are once he’s done his Summer business and let’s hope it’s not the sort you do in the toilet!!!

5 Likes

The rumours are exciting but stuff like Raphina feels like it’s going to drag on all summer and prove to be really difficult to get over the line. Jesus and Tielemans feel like they have substantial work behind them but no way will a team like Leeds allow us to take their best player without a struggle

1 Like

Calma calma.