Dunkirk

Well the early viewers certainly seem to love the film:

1 Like

You seem even more psyched for this one than I am @Bl1nk ! Only a few days to go now

1 Like

Well, naturally. If a combination of Christopher Nolan, Hans Zimmer, war propaganda and Harry fucking Styles isnā€™t enough mediocrity to hit the lowest common denominator, I donā€™t know what is. Maybe if the Gosling was there, too. This this is going to have so much ā€œepicā€ storytelling, ā€œepicā€ music, ā€œepicā€ acting and ā€œepicā€ camera work, even complete airheads will have their mind blown.

2 Likes

^^ Snooty McSnooterton :grimacing:

7 Likes

Quite possibly. My last sentence is totally true though, and you know it. :wink:

Correct. It will. :kos2:

the contrary hipster strikes again.

I hardly post here anymore, yet you always seem to find my rare appearances with the precision of a dedicated stalker. Need to vent your frustration your precious English boys Jack and Lexy arenā€™t going to make it here after all, after all those years of praising them, you little nationalist cunt?

1 Like

Hey bastartā€¦ @Calum how you get that custom tag thing next to your user?

P.S This thread took a turnā€¦ :neutral_face:

:giroud3: :fishing_pole_and_fish: wowzers.

Ask @mysty heā€™ll change it to what you want :slight_smile:

Prick :wink:

3 Likes

Which is a shame. Even when I donā€™t agree with you, youā€™re worth reading. I do love it when you lose your shit too :crazy_face:

5 Likes

[quote=ā€œCalum, post:53, topic:464ā€]
Ask @mysty heā€™ll change it to what you want :slight_smile:

Prick :wink:
[/quote]Mysty can work wonders when called upon :sunglasses:

Anyone wanting any custom name titles requested anytime, just gimme a tag.

2 Likes

Dunkirk
IMDB - 9.6
Rotten Tomatoes 9.6
Metascore 9.7

Nolan ALWAYS delivers.

@Persona @Cristo

6 Likes

It comes out on my birthday. Tempted to go see it. Think itā€™d be too good an opportunity not to go see it in IMAX (if youre a fan of that).

1 Like

Fuck thatā€™s amazing

Just like that :joy:

1 Like
4 Likes

So wait, is 4 stars the best rating they give?

I think there will be a worldwide jizzfest when this film is released. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be able to hear @Bl1nk climax in the Netherlands (twice).

5 Likes