Dunkirk

(Harry Styles, playing a small role with subtle grace and zero pop-star showboating)

Small role. :giroud3:

1 Like

I find the idea of Beckham popping up in that King Arthur film a lot more embarrassing than young Harold in this one, seeing as heā€™s the right age group and itā€™s a real life EPIC, rather than fairytales about knights

2 Likes

At least twice! Iā€™m going three times in one week haha

Iā€™m a nutcase

5 Likes

Propa nutcase

6 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen any film three times, except maybe Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

1 Like

Why? Do you have some weird snake fetish?

1 Like

Hell, Iā€™ve seen films I donā€™t even like more than 3 times. :giroud3:

1 Like

I can only watch a film once. No point in watching it again If I know what happens same with tv shows

I watch a film again and again until I get sick of itā€¦ then I wait a while and then watch it again.

Seen Casablanca like 10+ times. :neutral_face: Still never been sick of it thoughā€¦

2 Likes

SEEING IT TOMORROW IN IMAX! NO ONE TALK ABOUT IT!

2 Likes

They get off the beach!!!

3 Likes

^ Fuck all point watching it now. :sanchez2:

Just donā€™t mention the war :eyes:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mattsinger/status/887335250656972801

:joy:

1 Like

Cant wait to see this. Cant get to see it until 1st August though :frowning:

IMAX booked for friday night!

3 Likes

Mate of mine went last night, said itā€™s average and a 6+ at best.

Iā€™m gonna have to kill the fucker

2 Likes

Thatā€™s bullshit and I do not believe it.

However booking in three viewings before having seen it once is ambitious haha Iā€™d have seen it first then gone again

Haha yeah. I have a movie pass though, so I pay a fixed fee every month allowing me to see unlimited movies.

1 Like

Ahh thats great, Iā€™m getting one of those here in the UK soon actually. Odeon do a deal called Limitless where I pay Ā£18 a month for unlimited movies. Nice.

1 Like