Douglas Luiz

Weirdo

1 Like

Shenanigans. How insecure can you be?

Jealous? Why? Did he also want himself on calendar?

No, he thought it was too sexy and that she shouldnā€™t be doing it

Didnt she get someone offering her 100k for one night only?

To be fair heā€™s a millionaire and a Brazilian. His ex is mid compared to Brazilā€™s best. A few might have better ball skills as well if heā€™s intent on bagging footballers.

Heā€™ll be 60m now. Weā€™ve missed the boat.

Itā€™s 'appening!!

Not again, was up for it when we were looking at top 4 only but is he gonna push us onto a title?

For the price heā€™ll now cost as well, go shop abroad itā€™s cheaper. Although if he wants to send Alisha our way I wonā€™t say no.

1 Like

Rumour has it that they split

The Ā£100m price tag is going hit like a tonne of bricks

Tbf, heā€™s improved massively since then.

Heā€™s proved to be a leader too which is definitely something Arteta and co. like.

Profile wise, he makes sense as he can play both as a #6 and an #8 pretty comfortably.

Yeah, I donā€™t see how Villa donā€™t price us out of it, especially in January.

As good as Watkins is, Douglas Luiz has been their best player and their de facto leader. Heā€™s on a superb form currently and on a long-term contract.

There is obviously the potential caveat of a clause being included in his deal when he renewed last year.

Nope

Yeah, will be a decent addition for sure but the thing to really do it for us is a fit Partey.

Just a very unfortunate situation.

Just remembered, Grealish had that secret RC that City took advantage of in 2021 didnā€™t they?

I wouldnā€™t be shocked if thereā€™s some Ā£50-60m buyout clause for a CL club.

Kimmich would be a far better option than Luiz. Depends if either are available, of course.

Donā€™t want us spending over 100mil on Luiz.

If there isnā€™t a release clause in that new deal he signed then itā€™s horrendous business by his agent

Again, no thanks.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ZRAFC/status/1723042991235821876?t=kLtH6XpVY3lf6PXfutaqeQ&s=19

Ā£60m wouldnā€™t be a terrible price tbf

1 Like

If your name is Fraser, you should never shorten it to Fraz :gabriel: