Dejan Kulusevski

thanks for the explanation

1 Like

Didn’t Salah renegade one such agreement with Fiorentina to join Roma?

I think @GC-Maniac said the option/obligation (whichever it was) was dependent upon CL qualification. If that’s the case there is a good chance he would return to Juve and we could go in for him in the summer. Like others, I’d love him at Arsenal and he would be a very good option for a new winger. He would complete our front line and is PL proven.

1 Like

If we can sign Kulu and Rice, probably we don’t need to sign anyone in a few years, and save the money for a mega signing.

1 Like

Not much noise about him this season, and spurs yet to activate their buy clause?

I’d still take him as a backup/rotational player

4 Likes

Literally forgot about him.

Same, as backup to Saka - just to reinforce the point :joy::joy:

3 Likes

He’s had a down season but would still take him. I think Juve would be okay with a loan + option to buy type deal.

1 Like

His career is basically;

1 good season at Parma
Shit spell at Juventus
Half a good season at Spurs
Shit second season

Definitely better to go down the loan to buy route.

I cannot see Spurs deciding against exercising their option and keeping him for 30m. He is inconsistent but in today’s market he is value at that price. And Levy has enough problems with the fanbase already.

1 Like

Good player. Would definitely take him but doubt he’s looking to be a back up at this stage of his career.

Unless Kulusevski is wanted by a CL club, Spurs will cough up the fee and he’ll agree to stay there. I’m wondering if he’ll be on the radar of Newcastle or even United.

His delivery from that right side is absolutely phenomenal when he’s on it.

1 Like

Our transfer guru @GC-Maniac will correct me if I’m wrong, but I am pretty sure that Spurs option to buy Kulusevski was linked to them being in the Champions League. Juve may still be willing to sell if Spurs don’t get into the top 4, but Kulusevski may only want to join a team playing in the CL.

Notwithstanding his bad form this year, I could still get behind a move for him in the summer. A right-winger is third on my list of priorities for positions we need to strengthen. He would be an ideal alternative/provide competition for Saka and it would be great to get one over Spurs too!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/LeGrove/status/1664648599022579713?t=yPQaieXwQ-RGQUAfA5vWHA&s=19

Cheeky bastards

3 Likes

I don’t want us to sign a player with only one arm.

7 Likes

I’d absolutely take him as an option at that price. That’s a ridiculous steal.

2 Likes

Why? Ben White will be doing the throw ins anyway and i minimizes the risk of conceding pens when he is back defending our box.

1 Like

Not a bad shout. If anyone can help Dejan find the form he had before he started training with S***s, then Arteta can.

1 Like

Gotta go in for him. Even at the release clause price.