Dejan Kulusevski

That Alasdair Gold dude(he’a reliable for Spurs news) said they shouldn’t worry about Kulu. He’s staying there.

I could get behind a bid for Kulusevski. Very decent asking price from Juve and would allow us to spend big on several other players. Would probably leave plenty of money left over for a new CB in addition to two new midfielders.

I don’t think we’re signing a forward in this window. Would be good to be wrong on that.

Is the ‘release’ price an actual release clause or just the pre agreed price spurs have with Juve?

The price for Spurs to take up the option to buy I think.

All the reliable reporting on this suggests that there was a mandatory buy clause if they made CL but even without CL there is an option clause and Spurs will definitely trigger it, even with his shit season.

It would be hilarious but I don’t know why every couple months we talk about signing Kulu like it is a real possibility.

1 Like

I think it was the pre-agreed price Spurs agreed, but the deal was dependent on Spurs getting CL football from recollection, so the player has an exit, if he isn’t happy to stay at Spurs. So technically, in that scenario, Juve could negotiate, however I would imagine if a bid came in for the same amount from another team, they would have difficulty (particularly from the player side) if they turned the bid down.

1 Like

Yer I like this guy
Perfect rotation option for Bukayo. Id like us to be involved if hes moving

1 Like

https://x.com/WhoScored/status/1742838066220298357
We were so close man…

No way he will play ahead of Saka here

1 Like

He wouldn’t need to.

I do like the fact he’s willing to go down the right. It’s not an automatic ‘I must cut-inside’ when he has his defender 1v1.

ezgif-5-cfc17f479f

It’s a shame he plays for them

2 Likes

Dude would’ve been a killer as an #8 here or even a #9.

3 Likes

I think he could be moulded into a great #9

Ode doesn’t have “vison” apparently

1 Like

Closest thing I’ve seen to RvP. Seems to injury prone like him too. Hopefully he never becomes as good because we’ve suffered enough with them having a couple world class players carrying them and being a nuisance to us.
Be more like what Everton are to Liverpool please.

Pretty sure we’d moan about him if he was here, 5 goals and 2 assists in 19 in the PL and 3 of those goals wee against Sheff Utd (even eddie can score), Bournemouth and Forest.

1 Like

Stop it, RVP?

Can’t people give standard compliments anymore lol

He is so far away from being a CF, he’s almost allergic to. scoring

3 Likes

The way he hits the ball reminds me of RvP a lot. He’s got a fantastic left foot. I agree that he’s been more of creator at Spurs though. Especially now with Kane gone and Madders injured he’s inherited all that responsibility himself.

He’s incredibly versatile. Played almost everywhere in his career except as #6, a defender or a goalie.

Nothing like RVP, but a SOB