Dejan Kulusevski

He’d be a great addition.

For our affinity of January loan, I am surprised we didn’t go for him.
Would have surely helped us secure 4th spot.

Very impressed by him

2 Likes

What a collossal fuck up we made not signing him in Jan.

Not only did it cost us champions league football over spurs, we’re looking for his exact profile 6 months later.

3 Likes

Indeed, more than that we let a player with top-level talent suffer the association with Spurs, when he is a gooner.
No gooner should be subjected to that.

My understanding was that we were going for him this summer.
I think we put all our eggs in the Vlahovic(and Arthur) basket in January.

Shame that prick Adama didn’t go to Spurs.

Would be great banter if we went and made a bid for him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Having watched him at Juventus I honestly thought he was shit but just goes to show how important the system is to a players success. Thriving under Conte like Bentancur but both duds under multiple managers at Juventus.

1 Like

I saw the light early. There was definitely something about him. Not particularly surprised he’s doing well at Spurs, didn’t expect him to hit the ground running so fast though.

Important to see how he gets on this season. I can’t imagine he maintains that sort of output. If he does we’re talking about Salah/KDB numbers here.

he’s better for them than he would be for us.

Since he is Swe I’m happy he is doing better… but unhappy he’s doing it for them lol

1 Like

I love how he planned it. I always got the vibe he’s a bit of a prick, love that he is planning a heel turn like that. :rofl:

Don’t think it’ll actually happen though.

I believe he needs the managers full support to perform and he got that under Conte. Not too sure Arteta would put that much trust in him. Just a hunch.

Well done Agent Kulusevski! :handshake:

1 Like

so far he only plays as RW (cannot claim "versitile), and don’t know how much playing time he can get from Saka

I think he can play in the Odegaard role. I trust what I see.

He can play across the front 4 imo.

1 Like

Do we go after him if he rejects permanent deal at Spurs?

well… did he ever??? Like I said, he only plays as RW so far
just like saying Martinelli can play all 4 attacking positions

If we can truly do the unthinkable, he may be close to Kamada-san in legend status

Never mind. Prick!

Look and tell me yourself. Lad has played 8(!!) different positions in his career so far.