Dejan Kulusevski

Kulusevski would be an interesting Pepe replacement if we sold him in the summer, definitely not an answer to our striker problem.

Not really. The club liked him but there wasn’t much need for him with Saka and Pepe here. Would have been a good replacement for Pepe in the summer though.

I don’t know much about Kulusevski but that Allegri apparently wants him sold even with Chiesa out for the rest of the year seems like a bad sign. Juventus is regularly playing McKennie and Bernardeschi on the wings and Kulu not only can’t get in front of either of those pretty limited players but they’re happy to just let him walk?

1 Like

Kulusevski would add something to the squad, good pressing forward. Think Hleb but with better long passing and more willing to put shots away. 40m is pretty good if we can get the best out of him.

Expensive deal for a Juve benchwarmer.

I think England will suit him more. I think he needs the game to be played at a faster pace and he needs to play with less restriction and rigidly.

Tbh it’s a good deal for Spurs. If he bombs then he goes back to Juventus but if he does well (I read if they qualify for CL or he plays over 50% of remaining games) then €40m for someone of his age is a pretty good deal.

It’s pretty much like the Odegaard deal in that no matter how much Real Madrid clearly didn’t want him, he was clearly of a certain talent level and favourable age profile that it’s a no brainer for him to move.

I swear sometimes we just put out rumours to make spurs go buy them :rofl:

Hope he’s shit, has been for juve.

He’ll be better for them than he would be for us anyway and if it is £35m I don’t think we can win in any scenario with this guy. Would’ve loved it if he went to some club like dortmund instead becausr I want him to git gud and play a lot, not sure that will happen here but w/e. at least competition is better here.

2 Likes

He’s gonna spend the next 4 months playing RWB

I was on that Kulusevski train first. Juve are so dumb.

2 Likes

ginger cunt

1 Like

Spurs got one here

Unconventional wide player as he isn’t so physically gifted but he is incredibly intelligent, has good feet and when you give him the ball it sticks. Consistently makes the right decisions and isn’t easy to disposses

Helps their attack be much more fluid and reduces the play-making burden on Kane

3 Likes

Yeah.

Physically he’s really unimpressive. A lot of coaches wouldn’t know what to do with this guy. Unfortunately Conte isn’t one of them.

1 Like

Did he play under Conte at Juve? I thought he was a more recent arrival.

No, he’s recent like you said.

Juve are dumb, Spuds are smart (this time)

We did want him tbf and at some point we were the closest to get him. Another one that got away.

Also, when will this curse of Arsenal fans playing for Spurs and being great for them end?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ossdeux/status/1544825644831358979?t=iInrLv4BbJSZ9YD_OBOmSA&s=19
This guy planned out a Sol Campbell in his head.

Ladies and gentlemen, he’s done it again. :hipster:

2 Likes

isn’t he only on loan from Juve? we should make a cheeky bid

Indeed, lets make a cheeky bid.