Dejan Kulusevski

Nobody can replace Bobby… come on, man!

That man. His hair. His suaveness. Never replaceable.

1 Like

Kulusevsk is more of a striker than Martinelli imo.

1 Like

It’s an interesting rumour as I feel we need a CF and CM more, but he has a nice age profile and it seems he is pretty good.

I wonder if the club willing to negotiate a swap with Juve over Kulu. Auba or Pepe to go the other way.

I’m all for having two forwards who are also good attacking midfielders. Both can carry us into the Champions League.

Get that bum Pepe out who can’t keep the ball. Get this guy in.

Juve are already under investigation for shady swap deals. I’m sure they aren’t arrogant enough to engage in some more financially shenanigans…but then again this is Juve we’re talking about.

I do wish clubs would enter more into these swap type deals.

2 Likes

I dont know. I dont trust people with red hair.

I don’t think Arsenal is the only club interested in K, and some rumours are of Juventus prepared to sell him because they want to raise funds to go after specific target(s). Not optimistic on a swap for this one.

Worth noting Juve are interested in Digne.

Watched some highlights. Getting some Bendtner vibes—who I thought was a good alternative and could have done better.

Would be excited to see him in this team.

1 Like

Barrel scraping time.

1 Like

L for Arsenal?

Not really as we weren’t in for him and knowing them good chance he’s gonna flop.

I don’t think it is even if he does alright elsewhere because we need someone with direct output and he doesn’t have that. He could develop it somewhere else but I want someone who has it now. We need it now.

1 Like

He’s not a special player but he’s certainly been misused at Juventus compared to how he played at Parma.

Could be something there but I don’t think it’s worth the €40m it’s going to cost to find out

Another guy we were linked with were not getting. End the pain